On Pointe Designs

Gordonsville, VA · View map

About On Pointe Designs

You have so many decisions to make we've made selecting your bridal jewelry and bridesmaids gifts a little easier.

We offer something truly unique and quite special - a collection of fine jewelry designs, customized to flawlessly represent your style and color preferences. We're paired the timeless beauty of Swarovski Crystal Pearls stunningly with the modern glamour of Swarovski Brilliant Crystals for a stunning effect. Our designs provide just enough options without being overwhelming and have price ranges to fit any budget.

Quality: On your wedding day you deserve fine quality jewelry. That's why we use the finest materials. All our designs are made with genuine Swarovski Crystals and Pearls. We only use solid sterling silver components and include wonderful detailing like heart shaped clasps.

Customize: Your wedding colors are such a personal reflection of you. Select any of our designs for your bridal party and we'll customize it to match your color palate. At no extra charge! You'll give them a gorgeous gift that will look stunning on the day of the wedding and, through the power of color, forever remind them of you.

Less Stress: Our collection provides options without being overwhelming with price ranges to fit any budget. We customize the colors of your design choice at no extra charge. By working directly with you, we offer fine jewelry at affordable prices.

Be sure and visit our website to see all our gorgeous designs and Make Your Moment Brilliant!

11 Reviews for On Pointe Designs

11 On Pointe Designs Reviews

User6655748

1+ year ago

Theresa is amazing to work with. She has excellent advise, is very flexible and creates beautiful designs. She is really delightful to work with and the bridesmaids all loved their bracelets. My ... Read more daughter's jewelry was simply stunning. Theresa helped us select a style that looked beautiful on our daughter, went well with her dress and with the whole event. I know the pieces we gave her will be treasured and handed down for future generations. Truly a wonderful experience and we are so happy with the results.

L
L

Married on 01/14/2017

I have ordered from Theresa twice and both times I was surprised that she was able to fulfill my order within 2 days and meet me at an easy location to pick up my earrings. Fortunately, we live near ... Read more each other so that makes delivery easier, but wow- fast service and a beautiful, classic product that I can see myself wearing after my wedding. Thank you, Theresa!

T
Tara

Married on 10/29/2016

Theresa was amazing to work with! She took her time to show me everything she had, we discussed what I was looking for so she went to her workshop & created the exact custom pieces I wanted! I got so ... Read more many compliments on my jewelry! She was always quick to communicate & just a sheer joy!