On-Set Films

Eagle Creek, OR · View map · Visit website

About On-Set Films

Have you ever came across a film that made you yawn or even forced you to click the "X" button... 10 seconds in because it was that bad? Better yet, you're compelled to watch a film that isn't exactly eye pleasing...

Hey! I'm Oleg, owner and videographer, and yup - I've been on that exact boat basically my entire life watching boring wedding 'films' and slideshows at every family event... EVER! (I'm Ukrainian - so I have A LOT of family members = many events)!

I thought to myself, I love editing and I love the idea of high quality 4K cameras so why not try something that I love and make a career out of it?... I got motivated by those boring films that I always had to watch on: Instagram, Facebook, and even YouTube. My motivation is to never give any couple a boring film... EVER, even if that means putting in extra hours in editing a wedding film!

I try not to be like any other videography service, I CARE about YOU, I am here for you - YES, my job is to make a stunning work of art for you to enjoy for the rest of your life's... and also important - making your day's leading up to, and your wedding day itself, to be as stress-free as I possibly can! Overall, we don't exist here just to cash a check, we want to create a piece of art that can be showed off and watch countless times - over and over again!

My promise to you: you will NEVER get a boring film, poorly editing film, or even a lousy song choice. That goes completely against what we were founded on! Every couple WILL get a:

• 'Cinematic' 100% fully licensed song
  • 110% effort wedding filming and editing - each and every time
  • Top grade overall experience for you - as an amazing couple, and for your photographer

→ If you're ever stressed out about your wedding day, or need help with any related questions. Email me or Text me - let's grab a coffee and have a quick meeting! Coffee is on me! Seriously, I am here for YOU!

We are fairly new, and love outdoor weddings and elopements! The PNW is one of the most beautiful regions in the country - if you're planning to capture nature's beauty, amongst your wedding's beauty... we would LOVE to help you make that come true!

Cheers!

MORE WEDDING FILMS AT:

www.OnSetFilmsLLC.com/films

WeddingWire compresses our films, thus results in poor quality. Our better qualtiy films are located on our website!

3 Reviews for On-Set Films

3 On-Set Films Reviews

Eliza
Eliza

Married on 04/13/2019

Incredible

On-Set Films was amazing to work with! From the Bridal Shower to our Wedding Day, he was extremely professional, polite, responsive, and friendly. Our wedding video turned out so incredible, it will ... Read more truly be something we treasure for the rest of our lives. It's so beautifully done! His work is so much more than a video though, its an art, and an expression of all the emotions. Thank you, Oleg! We're so grateful to have worked with you on our special day.

Angela
Angela Marchuk

Married on 01/14/2019

Engagement Video

We loved our experience with on-set films. Oleg was a pleasure to work with. He captured our moments perfectly. We are thankful to have such a beautiful memory that we will enjoy forever. Read more We loved our experience with on-set films. Oleg was a pleasure to work with. He captured our moments perfectly. We are thankful to have such a beautiful memory that we will enjoy forever.

Joanna
Joanna Lafrance

Married on 11/17/2018

So thankful for such a beautifully captured video

Onset film was so amazing. He beautifully captured the most important day of our lives. He was so kind and understanding with all our requests and questions. We are so thankful to be able to watch and ... Read more relive our perfect day. 1000% would recommend to all and any of our friends!

On-Set Films FAQ