On-Site Productions

Birmingham, AL · View map · Visit website

About On-Site Productions

On-Site Productions is a wedding DJ, video, and rental company based in Homewood, Alabama. The company specializes in cinematic wedding films, DJ, draping, photo booth and light services. It also incorporates various videography styles such as cinematic, traditional, documentary, storytelling, and short form. The company has been in the wedding entertainment industry for more than 20 years.

On-Site Productions provides a variety of services in consultation with couples, which include DJs that allow couples to customize their own playlists and play different music genres, from country to jazz to pop and rock. It also provides photobooth and decor services such as setup, drapery, event design, event planning, backdrops and clean-up. The company offers the following services:

• One event per day

Featured
Alexandra

Married on 01/05/2019

Exceeded Expectations

I cannot say enough good things about On-Site! They went on many site visits with me in order to make my vision come to life - and honestly it was better than I even imagined! They had so many ideas, ... Read more yet were also open-minded to what I wanted. They created the most magical ceremony space with beautiful drapes and string lighting. We also used their photobooth service, which was so much fun! I honestly can’t have imagined my wedding without On-Site Productions!!!

S
Stephanie Patrick

Married on 06/15/2019

Professional and fun DJ

My Onsite DJ, Ryan, did an amazing job from start to finish! He went out of his way to meet with me to go over my big day! He catered to all of my needs in a professional and classy manner. For the ... Read more big day, he made sure that each member of our family and friends was able to boogy the night way! He was amazing at his job! I really appreciated how he was able to improvise at a moments notice. I highly recommend Onsite and Ryan. Don't miss out!!!

E
Emily

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing group to work with!!!

On-Site made all of my dreams come true! They were a pleasure to work with and so professional and organized! I highly recommend them! Read more On-Site made all of my dreams come true!! They were a pleasure to work with and so professional and organized! I highly recommend them!