On Site Style

Westerly, RI · View map

About On Site Style

Shelby White Beauty hairstylist and makeup artist, has been a stylist for brides, photoshoots, and runway shows at StyleWeek Providence since June 2010. Shelby travels to where the bride needs her to be, whether that is their home, hotel or wedding location. Catering to the RI and Southeatern CT area, On Site Style specializes in Bridal Hair, Makeup and Airbrush makeup, for that flawless look in any lighting. We are able to accomidate up to 5 people in the bridal party and are also availble for engagement photoshoots.

Let On Site Style take care of making you look and feel amazing on your BIG day, and you just relax!! Please contact On Site Style for pricing and any other questions at onsitestyle@hotmail.com

6 Reviews for On Site Style

6 On Site Style Reviews

J
Jackie

Married on 09/08/2018

Shelby did both my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as the makeup for my mother, bridesmaid and maid of honor. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous. I cannot say enough kind words about Shelby, ... Read more beyond being an absolutely fantastic stylist (listening to what you want and advising on what would look best) she's an absolute pleasure to work with. Shelby was prompt and ensured we stuck to the schedule the morning of-- everyone was done on time. Beyond being professional, she is also absolutely hilarious and helped to alleviate the day of jitters. Shelby is 100% the type of person you want with you on your big day!

T
Tonilee

Married on 07/01/2018

Shelby and her team made my bridesmaids, my mom and myself look beautiful on my wedding day. She made sure I liked how everything was coming out every step of the way. My makeup lasted all day and ... Read more night. She kept me calm throughout the day as well. I highly recommend her!

S
Sarah

Married on 10/08/2017

Shelby and her team did the hair and makeup for myself and my entire bridal party on my wedding day. She was punctual, professional, and made everyone feel comfortable. She made me, my family, and ... Read more friends look beautiful, the makeup was immaculate and stayed on for hours. She was always willing to make adjustments to make sure I was getting the perfect look. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for bridal hair and makeup!