On The Go Concierge & Events

Saratoga Springs, NY · View map · Visit website

About On The Go Concierge & Events

On The Go Concierge & Events is a convenient wedding and event planning company, helping couples in the Albany, Saratoga Springs and Syracuse, New York area with the details of their special day. We offer full to partial event planning as well as day of wedding coordinator services. We assist couples in the months leading up to their wedding so there is less time spent worrying and more focus on your celebration with family and friends. Our attention to detail, dedication, and relationships with local vendors make the process easy. Consider us an extention of you!

Experience
Donna Connor, the founder of On The Go Concierge & Events, started the company after dealing with her own stress in a time deprived world. She has been in business for over 5 years. Her background in marketing, sales and events keep her organized and equipped to handle day-to-day demands under pressure. She has a passion for what she does and is not afraid to get her hands dirty. Donna is not only involved in the wedding planning or day of coordination she can also assist with wedding favors, gift bags, catering, running errands and more!

The team at On The Go Concierge & Events helps couples with every detail of their big day. They offer delivery, setup, and cleanup of decor items including centerpieces, chairs, photo booth, signage, tables, tents, vases and more. The planners assist with civil, destination, elopement, non-religious and religious ceremonies. Their planning services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • To-do lists
  • Wedding favors
  • Catering
  • Bachelorette parties
  • Local things to do and group tours

29 Reviews for On The Go Concierge & Events

29 On The Go Concierge & Events Reviews

B
Featured
Brooke Loonan

Married on 10/06/2018

Donna is the best!!

Donna was incredible! We could not have done it without her. She was so organized and really attentive to detail. I was able to relax and enjoy my day because she was on it! Not always the easiest ... Read more thing for me to do but I knew I was in good hands. From start to finish Donna had us covered. She had great input and ideas and she made the most beautiful welcome bags and amenity baskets. She added all those extra touches that made our wedding really special. I can't say enough nice things about her... just thank you!!!

M
Mary Daigneault

Married on 07/20/2019

Very positive experience!

Donna was such a big help at my daughter's backyard wedding! She was open to helping in whatever way was needed. I highly recommend her! Read more Donna was such a big help at my daughter's backyard wedding! She was open to helping in whatever way was needed. I highly recommend her!

M
Meghan S

Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome Service and Creativity

Donna was prompt, responsive and fun to work with! I would highly recommend her! Read more Donna was prompt, responsive and fun to work with! I would highly recommend her!