On the Mic Entertainment

Canton, OH · View map · Visit website

About On the Mic Entertainment

Based in Canton, Ohio, On the Mic Entertainment is a wedding DJ company with over a decade of experience. The team will work with the venue, photographer and anyone else you have hired to ensure that your big day runs smoothly. On the Mic was established in 2006. Brian, the company’s founder and CEO, leads a team of professional entertainers with years of experience.

The company provides a wonderful variety of services and does not charge extra for setup or travel. Their packages include:

• One event per day (per DJ)
  • Experienced DJs
  • State-of-the-art equipment
  • Liability insurance
  • Online planning portal
  • Do-not-play list

Other Services
With On the Mic’s wide range of services, your guests will be entertained all night long. Additional services include:

• Flat screen

Hannah
Hannah Fisher

Married on 07/26/2019

10/10 Recommend!

We just got married July 26, 2019! Keream was our DJ for the night and he did an AMAZING job! From the very beginning stages of planning, On The Mic Entertainment was very responsive and helpful with ... Read more any questions we had through email and text. My husband and I had a very specific vision in mind for how we wanted our night to go and Keream went above and beyond to deliver that for us! From the beginning of our ceremony to the very last song played of the night, Keream kept the day moving along smoothly! We had LOTS of compliments from our guests and other vendors on how great the DJ was! All in all, I am extremely pleased with our experience and highly recommend them to anyone in search of a DJ! :) Thanks for everything!

T
Tonya

Married on 07/06/2019

Mother of the bride

Kareem was our DJ, he was the best. The music was great, and he kept the evening flowing! Could not be more please my daughter and son in law could not be happier! Read more Kareem was our DJ, he was the best. The music was great, and he kept the evening flowing! Could not be more please my daughter and son in law could not be happier!

E
Erica

Married on 06/22/2019

Phenomenal DJ service!

We went out on a limb going with On the Mic Entertainment based on all the great reviews and stars that we saw on Wedding Wire and we were not disappointed. From the initial planning process all the ... Read more way to the end of our wedding reception, we were extremely happy we went with On the Mic Entertainment. Our DJ Ed was AMAZING! He was always so professional and willing to talk out the timeline of the reception and song choices with me to calm my nerves leading up to the big day. Even the night before at 11 pm when I added in a couple last minute songs he wasn't phased and went with it! The day of he made sure to check in with my husband and I to ask if there was anything he could get for us, he quickly adjusted and adapted when our Priest could not be found for the blessing by talking it out with the mother of the bride to get a back up plan in place (which is what he warned me could potentially happen!) and he kept the dance floor POPPING all night long which is exactly what we had hoped for. It was an absolute blast! Thank you so much Ed and Brian for helping making our dream come true reception come to life!! We definitely recommend using them for your next special event!