On The Move Productions

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About On The Move Productions

On The Move Productions is a well-established Wedding/Event Production company based in Tampa, Florida. On The Move Productions has been rocking the Tampa wedding industry since 1995 and has served thousands of clients. Each and every DJ is well trained to make sure the party runs smoothly; guaranteeing a night that you and your guests will never forget. On The Move Productions has got music for any taste, so your wedding playlist can be designed to perfectly fit you.

When it comes to the music, On The Move Productions knows how to transform any gathering into a party. They offer a variety of DJ services to provide you with peace of mind. These services include:

• Multiple professional DJ's/MC's
  • Bilingual DJ's/MC's
  • Backup equipment
  • Liability insurance
  • Detailed consultation/planning
  • Customized wedding/event services
  • Clean edit music
  • Video screen and projector rentals
  • Various activities (wedding/event games and dance instruction)
  • Smooth running and timeline coordination
  • Multiple sound options (large/small events, wireless speakers, etc...)
  • Event Lighting Services (Up Lighting, Gobos, Pin Spots, Market Lights, etc...)

Additional Services
In addition to our DJ/MC services, On The Move Productions can assist you with many other wedding/event service options.

• Full Draping Services

Featured
Trevor C

Married on 02/09/2019

On the move productions

What a wonderful experience it was to work with on the move. Brandon was our DJ for our event and talk about a Professional! He had everything so well planned and organized. I felt bad because he ... Read more always had to keep an eye on us to track us down because we had such a big wedding and were always at the wrong place at the wrong time but, Brandon being the professional he is made sure we did everything on time. I strongly recommend On the Move Productions!

T
Taylor

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Great Work

I got a ceiling draping for my wedding with string lights. It really brought out the room. I would definitely use OTM again. Read more I got a ceiling draping for my wedding with string lights. It really brought out the room. I would definitely use OTM again.

E
Erika Guidry

Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent!

My DJ was excellent! He was very nice, professional, and had the best suggestions! Everyone at my wedding loved him, and said it was the best wedding they had been to. I am also not the kind of bride ... Read more that wanted to plan every song, and he made many suggestions. If you want a good wedding, go with this company!!!