On The Spot Catering, llc

Plainfield, CT · View map · Visit website

About On The Spot Catering, llc

As a family-owned and operated catering and event planning company, On The Spot Catering, llc in Plainfield, Connecticut, is committed to designing and creating the perfect catering menu for your event. Using his custom-built mobile kitchen, Chef John can cater anywhere and cook on-site to ensure your food is fresh, delicious and made from scratch. On The Spot Catering, llc not only delivers a wide array of catering and cuisine options, but also offers personalized event planning support. They are committed to excellence by using local and quality ingredients, and ensure that your vision is brought to life through creative custom menus and event planning services.

Cuisine
Whether you're looking for a casual barbeque, an elegant Italian-style dinner, or tapas during cocktail hour, On The Spot Catering, llc offers a vast array of cuisine styles to fit your perfect day, including:

• American
  • Mexican
  • Spanish
  • Southern
  • Seafood

Also available are options for:

• Gluten free
  • Lactose free
  • Nut free
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian
  • Organic
  • No pork

Other services:
On the Spot Catering, llc puts your mind at ease by covering all of the bases with additional services like:

• Creative custom menus

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 06/30/2017

It was such an easy choice to choose our vendor for our Wedding on June 30th, 2017! Stacy and her father, John (as well as the rest of the OTSC crew) are OUTSTANDING! We contacted Stacy a year in ... Read more advanced and even though we changed the menu approximately 4 or 5 times from a stations style to a sit down plated meal- she was very responsive to all my emails and could read my mind for what I envisioned! Stacy was also our day of coordinator. She organized the set up of the rentals PLUS all of the mismatched dinner and glassware that I had salvaged for a cool, funky, look. Not many vendors would be so willing to do so much extra work! Additionally, we had our wedding in Pawcatuck, CT at our neighbors house and Stacy and John met with us multiple times to make sure everything would run smooth. We plan to use Stacy and John for all of our catering needs in the future. We absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE on the Spot Catering, and I advise all people looking for a caterer to meet with them! You will NOT be disappointed!

M
Meagan

Married on 08/18/2018

August wedding

I used On the Spot for my wedding for 125 people in August 2018. I am still getting comments on how amazing the food was. They saw my vision for all of my favorite foods, as well as adding a southern ... Read more southern flair to it!

B
Bridget Caviness

Married on 07/01/2018

Nothing short of AMAZING!

I have had an opportunity to work with Stacy and her team for several wedding events. Her planning is on point, her waitstaff is very friendly & professional and their food... AMAZING! I would highly ... Read more highly recommend On the Spot Catering!