On Time Event Planning Services

Brooklyn, New York · View map · Visit website

About On Time Event Planning Services

On Time Event Planning Services, LLC is a wedding planning company located in Brooklyn, New York. This company takes every detail of your day into account while setting a date, creating a budget and developing a wedding theme. Clients praise On Time Event Planning for their customization, visionary plans and vendor and venue selection.

Experience

Owner and wedding planner Debbie Lucy has been planning wedding events for over 20 years. She has a wedding planning certificate from The Wedding Planning Institute.

On Time Event Planning Services, LLC offers full and partial planning for your wedding day. A list of their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services

From large double weddings to civil ceremonies, this company can plan many different wedding types. They can also plan the following weddings:

• Cultural

25 On Time Event Planning Services Reviews

Featured
User6004767

2+ years ago

Debbie helped us customize our wedding to be exactly to each of our personalities. It was apparent at the end from our guests feedback. Read more Debbie helped us customize our wedding to be exactly to each of our personalities. It was apparent at the end from our guests feedback.

I. Welsh
I. Welsh

Married on 04/12/2019

Debbie is the best!

Disclaimer: Of course my husband and I have no experience with other wedding planners, but it would be impossible for anyone to perform any better than Debbie, so I can say with confidence she is the ... Read more best. Debbie, the owner of On Time Event Planning Sevices, is organized, attentive, compassionate, clever, creative, fun and professional. Her services are reasonably priced, especially when factoring all of the little touches she adds to your planning and wedding experience. A great example of this is the emergency bag she made for me to have on my wedding day. The bag came bedazzled with my name and filled with everything from mouthwash to a Tide stick (which I had to use before I even got to the ceremony). Debbie is extremely calm and patient: our wedding location changed about three times in the year and a half we worked with her and she never made me feel bad about any of it; she was upbeat and ready for all of it. We look forward to working with Debbie when planning future events. She and her team went above and beyond to make out experience relaxing, enjoyable and memorable. We have no regrets!

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 10/14/2018

A true lifesaver during wedding planning

From the moment I spoke to Debbie Lucy, the owner of On Time Event Services, I knew I had to hire her. Before I even hired her I had a 45-minute personalized conversation with her in which she asked ... Read more every question I could think of and more. She wanted to truly get to know my then-fiance and me. I hired her shortly after, and for her very affordable price, she absolutely went above and beyond in day-of-coordination services. She was always responsive via email or phone, and no task or problem was too big -- she always had an idea for solving it, and took many of the most nagging tasks off my back (things like setting up parking with the venue and coordinating load-in times with the vendors). She was eager to make sure everything worked for me. Above all, she always had the most positive attitude. Ultimately, the day went smoothly because I knew I could trust Debbie with anything! (And when my dress ripped she was there sewing it back up!). Everyone in my family enjoyed working with her too. I highly recommend her services!