Once Upon A Bloom

Ana Luisa
Ana Luisa

Married on 09/29/2018

Bohemian Dream!

Rebecca created the perfect floral design for our Fall wedding this past September. We wanted a sort of dark and moody bohemian theme and we only wish we could have preserved her creations forever. ... Read more Like most other wedding couples, we used Pinterest to help craft our vision and shared this with our vendors, hoping only that everything would come as close as possible to what we envisioned. When I walked down the aisle and saw how beautifully perfect the flowers and arrangements looked, I couldn't believe how wonderfully it all came together. It wasn't just close, it was even better than I imagined. Rebecca is extremely easy to work with and receptive, even accommodating a last minute idea to add to the place settings. We were so happy to have found been connected to her through Power of Love Rentals, our wedding fairy godmothers! If you want one less thing to worry about as your plan your wedding, trust Rebecca, she will turn your vision into a living dream!

C
Cara

Married on 07/23/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Once Upon a Bloom. Rebecca did my flowers and day of coordinating for my wedding and facilitated the wedding of my dreams - we definitely had some hiccups ... Read more along the way and she did an amazing job of letting me know things I needed to know and having a back-up plan ready and waiting. I got to feel completely at ease and just enjoy the moment... And the FLOWERS!!! Oh my gosh... She pulled off my vision perfectly, and was so creative and fun to work with. THANK YOU REBECCA!!!

S
Sara

Married on 07/16/2016

Once Upon a Bloom! Everyone needs to check Rebecca out! I had NO idea what I wanted out of my flowers or my vision for them and she put all of my ideas into one. My flowers were INCREDIBLE and I ... Read more received so many compliments on them!! Such great service with exceptional knowledge!