Once Upon A Vine Floral Design

Cromwell, CT · View map

About Once Upon A Vine Floral Design

Looking to brighten up your event? At The Enchanted Stargazer, no event is too big or to small. We create carefully crafted arrangements for every occasion. Our flowers come straight from local growers whenever possible, and allow us to provide fresh and gorgeous creations. Give us a call today, and see what we have to offer.

Vanessa has an AS in Business Administration, as well as a BS with a double concentration in both HR and General Management from Central Connecticut State University. She is currently attending Eastern Connecticut State University in pursuit of her Masters in Organizational Management.

Vanessa has been doing floral design for about 16 years now. Her interest began back in 2000 when she took her first floral design class, and she's enjoyed it ever since. She volunteers to do arrangements for her church when needed, as well as any floral needs for family and friends. She can do anything from weddings and everyday arrangements to a simple corsage. An innovator and with an amazing eye for creativity, she enjoys all aspects of floral design and she loves to put her skills to the test to create unique and beautiful custom floral designs.

In her spare time she enjoys any DIY projects, Photography, & the beach. Being recently married herself, she is very familiar with all that goes along with wedding planning and knows exactly how much effort goes into the process.

2 Reviews for Once Upon A Vine Floral Design

2 Once Upon A Vine Floral Design Reviews

T
Tracey

Married on 07/26/2014

Once Upon A Vine did an amazing job on the flowered for my daughters wedding. Vanessa came to my home for the initial consult and planning and was able to guide up in choosing flowers to compliment ... Read more the day. Vanessa stayed in touch and kept me informed throughout the weeks and days leafing up to the wedding. The bouquets were even more beautiful than I had imagined and remained beautiful the entire day. Vanessa delivered the flowers to the hotel right on time. In the future I will he using Once Upon A Vine exclusively for all my floral needs.

M
Marlena

Married on 11/30/2013

Once Upon a Vine did such an amazing job with my wedding flowers! I had an idea of what I wanted but did not have a set design and Vanessa listened to my thoughts and turned them into floral ... Read more masterpieces. Simple and elegant, my flowers both complimented myself and the decor and stood out at the same time. Highly recommended!

Once Upon A Vine Floral Design FAQ