Once Upon a Wedding

Chicago, IL · View map

About Once Upon a Wedding

Once Upon A Wedding promises to infuse your vision and true, authentic style into your entire wedding journey from start to finish. Through personal connection, understanding, and trust, we create spectacular moments that celebrate your story and leave a lasting impact. We are tattooed, energized, and passionate. We are proud of who we are. And, we bring this outlook to every partnership that we take on. As planners, we are here to celebrate the couple and all that makes them unique. Everything from our recommendations to our preferred vendors celebrates this style and allows our clients to create a truly memorable day that is authentically them.

Once Upon a Wedding can offer any of the event planning needs you may be looking for, and can customize a package to encompass those exact needs. Their list of planning services include:

• Budget analysis

9 Once Upon a Wedding Reviews

K
Katherine

Married on 06/01/2019

Could not recommend OUAW more enthusiastically

We hired Once Upon a Wedding (OUAW) for partial planning and day of coordination for our intimate (75 guest) brunch wedding downtown. Hiring OUAW was worth *every* *single* *penny* (and probably more, ... Read more if I'm being honest). Kelley, the owner and lead planner, is professional, detail oriented, and, importantly, fun. When we got engaged, we had heard mainly horror stories about wedding planning. We were particularly intimidated by the process given that we were planning our Chicago wedding from half way across the country and wanted to stick to what is a fairly tight budget for the area. But, with Kelley's help, the process felt easy and even (mostly) enjoyable! Furthermore, we were able to stick to our budget. Kelley had a keen understanding of and respect for what we wanted, made fantastic vendor and timeline recommendations that were in line with our wishes, and, finally, orchestrated the events of our day flawlessly. We could not recommend OUAW more enthusiastically!

B
Brianna

Married on 09/01/2018

I would like to take a moment to give a huge THANK YOU to Kelley and Once Upon A Wedding! My wedding day was so less stressful knowing that she was there to handle the details. She’s very friendly and ... Read more easy to communicate with which works wonders for pre-wedding nerves! She also seemed to magically have everything that I even thought I may have needed in her emergency kit! It makes things so much easier when you have a helper and don’t have to worry about meeting/directing caterers and other vendors on your special day. I would definitely recommend getting a coordinator like Kelley for your wedding!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 05/26/2018

You NEED to book Once Upon a Wedding. They took away all my stress the week leading up to the wedding, which was a LOT of stress. Kelley is very flexible and responsive. She gives the perfect amount ... Read more of suggestions and listens to all of your desires. I would’ve gone full blown crazy without them the day of the wedding. They coordinated all of the moving parts, and we had a big wedding party so there were many parts. I couldn’t imagine a better day-of (and night before) planner. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY DAY PERFECT!