One Bridal

Jacksonville, FL · View map · Visit website

About One Bridal

A bridal shop in Jacksonville, Florida, One Bridal specializes in couture wedding dresses and gowns. Offering a diverse selection of styles and fits, the company handpicks each piece yearly during Bridal Fashion Week in New York City. Efficient and professional, One Fine Day Bridal Salon strives to ensure you and your loved ones enjoy a stress-free wedding experience!

Designs Offered
One Bridal proudly carries the lines of several wedding designers. Options include the following:

• Pronovias
  • Jaclyn Jordan
  • Kelly Faetanini
  • Truvelle
  • Eddy K
  • Lis Simon
  • Azul by Lian Carlo

Other Services
One Fine Day Bridal Salon offers an array of wedding gown services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• One-on-one consultations

Melissa
Featured
Melissa

Married on 03/02/2019

I found the perfect dress!

Ginny helped me find my dress at One Fine Day. Before coming to One Fine Day I had been to several shops and couldn't find what I was looking for and didn't want to spend a fortune. Ginny helped me ... Read more pick out several dresses and was very patient. I liked that she gave her input and used her expertise to help me decide if I should go with ivory or white. As soon as I tried on the dress I knew it was the one I had been searching for. I loved that I was able to get all of my alterations done at the shop and the dress fit me perfectly! It was my favorite shop out of all the ones I went to, they were accommodating and attentive.

T
T

Married on 06/04/2019

I found the one!

Olivia at One Fine Day Bridal Salon was wonderful to work with. She had me explore different styles to insure that I had the chance to see other styles on before making a decision on what I liked. She ... Read more also listened to my descriptions of what I wanted in a dress and she was able to find me the perfect one! Olivia is very passionate about what she does and also creative. She inspired me to create a custom dress combining two aspects that I loved from two different dresses to form one unique piece that I absolutely love. One Fine Day Bridal is a beautiful salon with many different styles to choose from. They really care about their clients and give them personalized attention. Olivia made my experience stress free and I would recommend this Bridal shop to everyone! I am originally from the Jacksonville area but I have been living in England for the past year. They worked well with my schedule while I was in town visiting to get all my fittings and alterations done and their communication while I was abroad put me at ease. Very highly recommended. Thank you for adding to the most unforgettable day! Love, Tiffany

Lindsey
Lindsey

Married on 05/03/2019

YES YES YES - affordable and beautiful

Had the BEST experience at One Fine Day! The girls we worked with were super helpful and kind - not pushy at all like so many other bridal stores. You could tell they honestly just cared about you ... Read more finding the right dress for you. Beyond that, I went to 4 stores across Jacksonville, and One Fine Day has the best selection of affordable dresses BY FAR! Highly highly recommend this place!