One Bridal

Jacksonville, FL · View map · Visit website

About One Bridal

A bridal shop in Jacksonville, Florida, One Bridal specializes in couture wedding dresses and gowns. Offering a diverse selection of styles and fits, the company handpicks each piece yearly during Bridal Fashion Week in New York City. Efficient and professional, One Fine Day Bridal Salon strives to ensure you and your loved ones enjoy a stress-free wedding experience!

Designs Offered
One Bridal proudly carries the lines of several wedding designers. Options include the following:

• Pronovias
  • Jaclyn Jordan
  • Kelly Faetanini
  • Truvelle
  • Eddy K
  • Lis Simon
  • Azul by Lian Carlo

Other Services
One Fine Day Bridal Salon offers an array of wedding gown services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• One-on-one consultations

Melissa
Featured
Melissa

Married on 03/02/2019

I found the perfect dress!

Ginny helped me find my dress at One Fine Day. Before coming to One Fine Day I had been to several shops and couldn't find what I was looking for and didn't want to spend a fortune. Ginny helped me ... Read more pick out several dresses and was very patient. I liked that she gave her input and used her expertise to help me decide if I should go with ivory or white. As soon as I tried on the dress I knew it was the one I had been searching for. I loved that I was able to get all of my alterations done at the shop and the dress fit me perfectly! It was my favorite shop out of all the ones I went to, they were accommodating and attentive.

Lindsey
Lindsey

Married on 05/03/2019

YES YES YES - affordable and beautiful

Had the BEST experience at One Fine Day! The girls we worked with were super helpful and kind - not pushy at all like so many other bridal stores. You could tell they honestly just cared about you ... Read more finding the right dress for you. Beyond that, I went to 4 stores across Jacksonville, and One Fine Day has the best selection of affordable dresses BY FAR! Highly highly recommend this place!

B
Brittany

Married on 11/10/2018

I can not stress the importance of finding a good wedding dress vendor, and One Fine Day is it! I honestly didn't think I was gona find a dress that was what I had Invisioned since its isn't your ... Read more typical, white wedding dress, but they went above and beyond to help me find the perfect dress and at an unbelievable price, well below my budget! There was so many customizable options and they took the time to explain everything to me. The entire appointment was so relaxing, especially since this was my first wedding dress shopping experience as the bride. They helped me try on different shillouttes to find what looked best and they have such a wonderful selection of truly beautiful gowns! They are so much nicer than some other wedding dress places, it is a very intimate and classy location with great options for every bride, even those of us looking for something different! I honestly can't remember the name of amazing girl that helped us (I am so terrible with names!) but she had just recovered from knee surgery and was moving all around getting dresses for me, she was a rockstar and I'm so glad she was the one who helped me, she was wonderful and so informative! She even called the designer of the dress to make sure I could get it done the way I wanted and in time. My mom was unable to be there and couldn't figure out how to use her video messager and I felt like we took up so much of their time trying to show her the dress, but they were very accommodating! I never once felt rushed and she let me try on my top 3 one more time to be sure, which was key in my decision! I am a very picky person and they were able to help me, so I highly recommend to all brides out there!!