One Divine Cake

Auburn, California · View map · Visit website

About One Divine Cake

One Divine Cake is a cake creator in Auburn, California. Owner Barbara crafts handmade cakes using fresh and quality ingredients. She works with you to design a beautiful cake to match your style, wedding colors, and theme. One Divine Cake produces moist, delicious cakes with beautiful decor.

They can create cakes, cupcakes, cookies and groom’s cakes for your special day. Their services include:

• Consultations

R
Featured
Roxanne

Married on 07/29/2018

It's an absolute joy to work with Barbara. She's made it easy for us from the start and was very responsive and helpful. All I really did was send her a few photos of what I wanted the cake to look ... Read more like and she was able to make the cake beyond our expectations. Not to mention, it was super delicious! We got the brown sugar flavored cake and cupcakes and they were the bomb! Everyone absolutely loved them! My only regret is that I can't just order this cake from a local bakery. :)

Jay
Jay Boschee

Married on 03/30/2019

All around amazing

From cake tasting to delivery of the wedding cakes, the service and quality were top notch. The cakes were absolutely beautiful, and they tasted even better than they looked. We would highly recommend ... Read more One Divine Cake to anyone thinking about it.

S
Sarah

Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful work

She did a wonderful job and was very accommodating! I wanted a specific cake that a lot of people hadn’t heard of. She took the time to find the perfect recipe and even mailed me cake samples so I ... Read more could taste her cakes even though I was planning from 7 hours away. My cake looked and tasted amazing. Very happy with her work!