One Divine Cake

Auburn, California · View map · Visit website

About One Divine Cake

One Divine Cake is a cake creator in Auburn, California. Owner Barbara crafts handmade cakes using fresh and quality ingredients. She works with you to design a beautiful cake to match your style, wedding colors, and theme. One Divine Cake produces moist, delicious cakes with beautiful decor.

They can create cakes, cupcakes, cookies and groom’s cakes for your special day. Their services include:

• Consultations

Jay
Jay Boschee

Married on 03/30/2019

All around amazing

From cake tasting to delivery of the wedding cakes, the service and quality were top notch. The cakes were absolutely beautiful, and they tasted even better than they looked. We would highly recommend ... Read more One Divine Cake to anyone thinking about it.

S
Sarah

Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful work

She did a wonderful job and was very accommodating! I wanted a specific cake that a lot of people hadn’t heard of. She took the time to find the perfect recipe and even mailed me cake samples so I ... Read more could taste her cakes even though I was planning from 7 hours away. My cake looked and tasted amazing. Very happy with her work!

S
Sarah Rotondo

Married on 01/05/2019

Great to work with!

She mailed cake samples to my daughter since she lives out of town. She created a great version of my daughters favorite "hummingbird" cake. Delivery was prompt and final version was beautiful! Read more She mailed cake samples to my daughter since she lives out of town. She created a great version of my daughters favorite "hummingbird" cake. Delivery was prompt and final version was beautiful!