One Enchanted Evening

Zelienople, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About One Enchanted Evening

One Enchanted Evening, a bridal salon based in Zelienople, Pennsylvania, has been helping couples find their dream wedding gown for over 16 years. What sets the salon apart is the extensive dress selection, elegant ambiance, and passionate stylists who assist you every step of the way in the wedding process!

You'll enjoy the luxury of a dedicated bridal suite with spacious dressing rooms, shimmering chandeliers, and floor to ceiling mirrors. The salon also offers a wide selection of bridesmaid, mother-of-the-bride, and mother-of-the-groom dresses so your entire wedding party can look their best on your big day, too!

This premier shop features designers such as Justin Alexander, Maggie Sottero, Enaura, Mark Zunino, and more. The dresses can vary in style from modern and chic to boho and whimsical. There are an abundance of accessories to choose from as well, such as:

• Veils

Candice
Featured
Candice

Married on 05/18/2019

I did my wedding dress fitting a little while ago, and I cannot say enough about this place! Shopping for my dress was hard personally because I don't own a dress period, and my mother had also ... Read more passed. But these ladies were amazing, especially Becky! She knew I was having a hard time, and made things so comfortable and enjoyable for me and my sister (who is my maid of honor). If I didn't understand something or wanted to try on another dress again, she was more than okay with it. They explained the paying and everything, helped me stick within my budget...just cannot say enough about these guys. While I haven't gotten married yet or anything, I do highly recommend these guys!

Kelly
Kelly M

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Wonderful staff - alterations by Dilya were superb

Our daughter purchased her wedding gown at One Enchanted Evening. The staff was so helpful and friendly, it was a breath of fresh air compared to the previous bridal shopping experience at the DB ... Read more shop. When she fell in love with her dress and made the decision to purchase, the woman helping us was just as excited. The alteration experience was also fantastic, Dilya was very thoughtful and extremely talented. I would recommend OEE in a heartbeat.

M
Melissa Patterson

Getting married on 09/19/2020

Hidden Gem

One Enchanted Evening was phenomenal to work with! My consultant, Becky, took the time to get to know me and what I was searching for. Not only that, but I didn't feel pressured into buying anything ... Read more (even though I did end up buying my dream gown!) She allowed me to look around at the huge selection of gowns to pick what I liked and also offered her professional recommendations as well. All of the consultants there were so sweet, too! And fun! They even did a little "cheers" toast when I said "YES!" I can't wait to go back for my first fitting!! Definitely check OEE out! Such a hidden gem. Highly reccomend!