One Enchanted Evening

Zelienople, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About One Enchanted Evening

One Enchanted Evening, a bridal salon based in Zelienople, Pennsylvania, has been helping couples find their dream wedding gown for over 16 years. What sets the salon apart is the extensive dress selection, elegant ambiance, and passionate stylists who assist you every step of the way in the wedding process!

You'll enjoy the luxury of a dedicated bridal suite with spacious dressing rooms, shimmering chandeliers, and floor to ceiling mirrors. The salon also offers a wide selection of bridesmaid, mother-of-the-bride, and mother-of-the-groom dresses so your entire wedding party can look their best on your big day, too!

This premier shop features designers such as Justin Alexander, Maggie Sottero, Enaura, Mark Zunino, and more. The dresses can vary in style from modern and chic to boho and whimsical. There are an abundance of accessories to choose from as well, such as:

• Veils

Candice
Featured
Candice

Married on 05/18/2019

I did my wedding dress fitting a little while ago, and I cannot say enough about this place! Shopping for my dress was hard personally because I don't own a dress period, and my mother had also ... Read more passed. But these ladies were amazing, especially Becky! She knew I was having a hard time, and made things so comfortable and enjoyable for me and my sister (who is my maid of honor). If I didn't understand something or wanted to try on another dress again, she was more than okay with it. They explained the paying and everything, helped me stick within my budget...just cannot say enough about these guys. While I haven't gotten married yet or anything, I do highly recommend these guys!

Kelly
Kelly M

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Wonderful staff - alterations by Dilya were superb

Our daughter purchased her wedding gown at One Enchanted Evening. The staff was so helpful and friendly, it was a breath of fresh air compared to the previous bridal shopping experience at the DB ... Read more shop. When she fell in love with her dress and made the decision to purchase, the woman helping us was just as excited. The alteration experience was also fantastic, Dilya was very thoughtful and extremely talented. I would recommend OEE in a heartbeat.

E
Elizabeth

Getting married on 08/03/2019

I had such a wonderful bridal experience at One Enchanted Evening. We started our bridal apt by meeting with our consultant, Becky who couldn't have been any nicer. She asked to see dresses I liked ... Read more and explained what would work best given my body type. She then took us around the store and showed us all the dresses and how they were arranged by designer. She had also mentioned they put a bunch of beautiful dresses on the sales rack and made it a point to take us over and show us. She didn't make me feel cheap for wanting to look at the marked down dresses. The staff at OEE was absolutely wonderful, they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and find a dress you love. When I found one I loved I was apprehensive about some of the alterations needed and how it would work. They brought in the seamstress, Lynn, to tell me what she would recommend. I found my dream wedding dress and it wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for Becky and the wonderful staff at One Enchanted Evening!