One Night Band

Chicago, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About One Night Band

Boasting top tier musicianship and charisma backed by an expansive and diverse repertoire, One Night Band offers a night of entertainment that is both unique and unrivaled. Sure they can play the standard "wedding band" tunes, but they can also bust out today's Top 40's hits, Motown, 80's, Hip Hop, Slow Jams, Reggae, Country, Soul and other memorable music from the past six decades.

Additionally, with years of experience successfully managing high end private events, you can select One Night Band with the confidence of knowing that the entertainment for your event is in the hands of industry veterans.

With over 200 weddings under their belts, One Night Band can help with your planning, and they'll make sure that your wedding has a packed dance floor.

• MC Services
  • Music during breaks
  • Pre-event consultations
  • On-site coordination
  • Uplighting

One Night Band is fully insured. Please reach out for a proposal for your big day!

66 Reviews for One Night Band

66 One Night Band Reviews

S
Featured
Sara

Married on 05/09/2015

If you are looking to throw the wedding party of a lifetime, One Night Band is the way to go. Our wedding was at a formal country club, and instead of having a traditional 12 piece wedding band, we ... Read more shook it up with ONB. They're SO fun, energetic, and know how to rule a crowd. Our reception felt like an amazing night out with friends at a bar, and everyone from grandparents to friends were on the dance floor all night. They MCd the night so smoothly and completely understood all our music tastes. They were the highlight of the night, and our friends and family are still talking about them.

L
Liz Wheeling

Married on 08/30/2019

This band is AMAZING!

WOW, that pretty much sums it up! I had no clue where to begin and we stumbled upon One Night Band at a street fest in Chicago. I knew within in minutes that I wanted them at my wedding. I approached ... Read more them after their performance and asked if they perform at weddings. They enthusiastically replied, YES. From there, I worked with Marty to get things underway. The process was painless, the music was amazing, and my guests are still talking about them. We basically had a concert at our wedding, and we loved every minute of it. The MC'ing, song selection, crowd interaction, and crowd's response was everything I hoped for. My husband and I did our research and found One Night Band to be a great value, and they're a real band, not a hodgepodge of musicians that are available on that night. If you are going to have live music at your wedding hire One Night Band. We are so happy we had them perform for our big day!

P
Patty Carmine

Married on 08/02/2019

Thank you, one night band!

From start to finish, EVERYONE was dancing! THANK YOU One Night Band. I saw them at my sister's wedding in 2016 so I knew what I was in for, but they still exceeded my expectations. Book them, you and ... Read more your guests will thank you!