One of a Kind Photography

Virginia Beach, VA · View map · Visit website

About One of a Kind Photography

One-of-a-Kind Photography provides high-quality wedding photography services for Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland, New York, Texas, California and destination weddings!

Our couples receive a unique photography experience including a free consultation, tips and tricks to achieve great photos, a walk through of your venue prior to your wedding day, and customizable wedding packages.

Our number one goal is to make sure you feel comfortable in front of the camera!!

Contemporary and vintage photo styles that document the true emotions of your event.

In addition to weddings and portraits, One-of-a-Kind Photography is also available for engagement, trash the dress and boudoir photo shoots and destination weddings.

3 Reviews for One of a Kind Photography

3 One of a Kind Photography Reviews

E
Featured
Emma

Married on 07/02/2017

Mikki helped with every little detail of my wedding. She wasn’t just the wedding photographer she helped with the cordnation of the whole wedding. If it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t have been able to ... Read more make it through my big day. Mikki was absolutely amazing always had a solution to every problem that arised. If I need a hair stylist she found one, linens? No problem she knew the right people. So thanks Mikki you are amazing!!

J
Julissa

Married on 03/17/2019

Love my pics!

Mikki is awesome! She was so good at listening to what we wanted for the wedding as far as what kind of pictures. She was also so good at listening to me when it came to how I wanted to be ... Read more photographed; I’m self conscious about a certain side. She was professional but also so friendly! The pictures came out so good! I hope for work with again in the future for other occasions!

L
Lindsay

Married on 06/24/2017

Love our wedding pictures! Every moment was showcased beautifully! We highly recommend One-of-a-Kind Photography! Read more Love our wedding pictures! Every moment was showcased beautifully! We highly recommend One-of-a-Kind Photography!

One of a Kind Photography FAQ