One Perfect Event Photography

West Palm Beach, FL · View map

About One Perfect Event Photography

One Perfect Event is a company specializing in Wedding Photography. We are located in Palm Beach, FL.

We are offering the perfect combination of high quality services and affordable packages. Everything that we do is geared toward delivering the most breathtaking images possible!

It’s not only our ability to capture the subject’s feelings, such as joy, surprise, excitement, wonder, love, that sets us apart. But also, it’s our wildly creative imagination, which appears to be bottomless.

Like any good photographers we keep in mind the rules of composition, lighting, and other technical aspects.

Our Lead Photographer Ivanka, who graduated in New York in Photography field, says: “I have the best job in the world, I photograph true love”. Ivanka is proficient at capturing unique details and candid moments. She also says: “ I consider it an honor to be invited to photograph a wedding. Nothing compares to the emotional purity and the happiness of that day. I love capturing it on camera.” The results are images that truly capture the day in all its munificence of emotion.
Ivanka’s additional projects include Boudoir, Maternity, Commercial and Fashion photography. With a background in fashion, in New York, she an ability to capture priceless moments with a fashion twist which gives her a unique style.

Our second shooters are picked carefully. We interview them one on one. And we understand the responsibility that leans on us.

7 Reviews for One Perfect Event Photography

7 One Perfect Event Photography Reviews

A
Amy

Married on 06/03/2016

Ivanka was amazing to work with. She suggested poses and body repositioning that made my pictures come out like a professional model shoot. She took so many wonderful pictures it was really hard to ... Read more choose which ones to print for my husband. I would highly recommend Ivanka from One Perfect Event Photography

H
Herb

Married on 09/05/2015

Ivanka was wonderful. Having a modeling background she explained the need to develop the facial mood for the pictures before being taken. This made the pictures look natural. Ivanka moved in and out ... Read more out of the group with ease without any disruptions. We will always cherish these Pictures and remember Ivanka. We have already recommended her to our friends.

M
Max

Married on 08/07/2015

We were initially stressed as we wanted our engagement photos to be perfect (or as close as possible), but she did not disappoint. She was very relaxed and understanding, and helped us take amazing ... Read more shots by directing us, telling us where to go, and how to act. She developed the pictures under rapid time as we wanted them quickly, and shared every single picture with us. We now have some really great photos to use thank you so much!