One Spirit Ministries

Arroyo Grande, CA · View map · Visit website

About One Spirit Ministries

One Spirit Ministries, based out of Arroyo Grande, California, is a husband-and-wife team of ordained ministers. They specialize in officiating weddings in San Luis Obispo County, from Nipomo to Cambria and all parts in between, and as far south as Santa Barbara, California. They want to work with you to create a ceremony that will be true to your relationship and meet all your wants, wishes, and desires.

One Spirit Ministries is available to conduct ceremonies as a single minister or as a duo. They often encourage couples to use both of their services to create a balance between masculine and feminine energies as you embark on your new life together. In addition to Chrisitan-based faiths, they are well-practiced in the agnostic, Baha’i faith, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Pagan, and Taoist religious ceremonies; they even did a Celtic-Buddist combination. Their other services outside of traditions include counseling, prayer treatments, and memorial ceremonies. All celebrations are heartfelt and loving based. One Spirit Ministries is available to perform ceremonies at short notice.

34 Reviews for One Spirit Ministries

34 One Spirit Ministries Reviews

M
Featured
Maureen

Married on 10/05/2018

Revs. Wayne & Jacque married my enlisted husband and I at Minuteman Beach at Vandenberg AFB on 5 October 2018. The drive to the beach was slow and bumpy as Google Maps told us to take back roads there ... Read more since the distance was shorter than the normal roads. Oh my it was a backbreaker, but they took it like champs and laughed all the way saying it was a memorable experience for us! Once there, the service was beautiful. That drive was worth it. Thank you so much for your patience! My groom and I had a fun time and were so happy we did it this way. They even acted as our photographer - no additional fee! Their price as a whole was reasonable and much appreciated. We wanted a simple wedding.

L
Latoya Shipman

Married on 03/30/2019

It was Amazing

Very blessed to have pastor Wayne Edmiston Marry my soulmate and I. The ceremony was very professional and full of love. I’m so grateful to have had a wonderful experience. Thanks again Pastor Wayne ... Read more Edmiston

A
Aaron Soon

Married on 03/09/2019

Very personable and professional

Wayne and Jacque were great! Very helpful, accommodating, and personable. They really helped make our wedding a special day. They care most about crafting the ceremony around the couple's wishes, ... Read more thoughts, and needs.