One Wild Flower Design

Spring Hill, TN · View map · Visit website

About One Wild Flower Design

Inspired by the sweetness of nature, One Wild Flower curates a romantic, free-spirited style filled with texture and thoughtful detail. They celebrate the unique vision of each couple, serving them with kindness and professionalism. They love seeing people, places, and atmosphere transformed by the magic of flowers!

One Wild Flower Designs offers romantic, eclectic, vintage, rustic, and boho-style designs to couples in the Nashville area. They manage delivery, setup, cleanup, venue visits, and event design. They offer arrangements including:

• Bridal bouquets

E
    Featured
    Erin

Married on 08/12/2018

Dana at One Wild Flower is a brilliantly gifted and inspiring lady, and working with her was one of the easiest parts of our wedding planning process! We could not be happier with our florals! From ... Read more the get-go, she was super responsive and supportive of our ideas and she did the best job working with us to create a vision for what we really wanted. On our wedding day, we were blown away with what she created. I love how whimsical yet classic my bouquet was.. and my flower crown.. It was my FAVORITE part of what I wore on our wedding day. It was exactly what I wanted and even better than I had ever imagined. Her work is so unique and beautiful - I love how she mixes elements from nature with other blooms. She's such a sweet and easy-going person to work with too, which is exactly the type of personality you want to work with during the wedding planning season. And to top all that off, she wrote us a little letter that was with our flowers when we picked them up. So thoughtful and kind! We love Dana and her work, and would recommend her to any couple who wants something truly special for their wedding flowers!

L
    Lauren Lerchenfeld

Getting married on 09/03/2019

So glad we found Dana!!

Dana was a delight to work with from start to finish! Easy to communicate with and always available and responsive to questions, changes and needs. I found her easy to share our vision with -- ... Read more offering thoughts and suggestions and always following up with detailed descriptions, pricing and images for confirmation. Our out-of-town daughter--the bride--married on a grey, stormy Saturday in early March amid driving rain and severe weather, requiring the entire wedding celebration to take cover within. The florals were gorgeous!! Bright, cheery and FUN--providing a feeling of approaching spring within the warm, candle lit interior. From the bouquets to the wedding arch, the florals were lovely and all we had hoped for. Thank you Dana! Linda & Lauren Lerchenfeld (Arbit)

J
    Jocelyn Youngdahl

Married on 07/13/2019

Look no further, this is your florist!!!

Choosing Dana as the florist for our wedding was absolutely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We just told her the general look we were going for and then let her surprise us with her ... Read more creativity and I couldn’t have asked for everything to be more perfect! Dana was so respectful of our budget and made sure we got the absolute most for every dollar. Communication was flawless and she was available to chat whenever we needed. Thank you Dana!!