Onesto

Milwaukee, WI · View map · Visit website

About Onesto

Onesto is a restaurant wedding venue located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Onesto in Italian means “honest” which the staff at this restaurant embodies when curating meals and memories for each of their guests. This wedding venue is located in the heart of Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward and serves as a casual atmosphere where friends and family can gather to celebrate the love shared between two people. This environment paired with their emphasis on fresh, flavorful cuisine makes Onesto a unique venue to host your special event.

Facilities and Capacity
Onesto offers a warm and welcoming environment for your engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, reception, or other special event. The second floor of this restaurant serves as a private event space and the backdrop to your big day. This space gets plenty of natural light that accents the exposed brick walls, wooden floors, and timber ceilings. Additionally, the event space at Onesto features 3 fireplaces, a large bar, and a dance floor for you and your guests to enjoy. This space can accommodate parties with up to 75 guests seated and 150 guests reception style.

Cuisine
Onesto offers a modern twist on Italian fare. This restaurant takes an honest approach to their menu by offering housemade pastas and breads, using whole, locally sourced ingredients, and by preparing each meal with a nod to their Italian roots. This rustic fare has an updated palette that pays tribute to where these long standing traditions once started. Onesto also features an approachable wine list and a craft cocktail menu to compliment your dishes.

The staff at Onesto are available to help make your event one to remember for years to come. This team offers inviting smiles and excellent customer service so you feel cared for on your special day. Additionally, the team at Onesto will work collaboratively with you to transform their space to fit your specific style, theme, and needs. From the event set up to the catering decisions, this staff will be with you every step of the way to help make your event spectacular.

9 Reviews for Onesto

9 Onesto Reviews

M
Molly

Married on 10/06/2018

While I did not have my wedding here, I SO wanted to. Unfortunately we had too many people to work into the space (While I was looking for a cocktail reception, I also wanted there to be enough ... Read more seating for everyone - I don't like being forced to stand as much as the next person!). They were very accommodating to let us see the space - I'm an out of town bride originally from the MKE area, so my parents went and saw the venue and face-timed me in. They have tons of food options and are willing to make anything you ask for from their menu(s) [yes more than 1!] or anything else you may want. They also didn't have any food minimums which takes the pressure off of anyone planning a wedding. I know it would have been grand and hope someone else can enjoy the wedding I would have had there! :)

L
Laura

Married on 06/02/2018

Booking our wedding and reception with Onesto was an easy choice when we saw the gorgeous private space filled with Cream City brick and exposed wood. Our decision was finalized the moment we tasted ... Read more their food. The ambiance and food quality were our primary venue concerns for our small wedding and Onesto came through on those brilliantly. What we didn't know when we booked them was how amazing their staff would be as well. Christine was incredibly helpful and friendly throughout our 14-month planning process no matter how many times I blew up her email with random questions. Likewise, for our rehearsal and day-of, William and the rest of the staff were truly wonderful as well. The whole experience was absolutely perfect and I couldn't have asked for a more helpful, accommodating, and lovely team of people, or a more beautiful space for the most special day of our lives. We already celebrated our one-week anniversary at the downstairs bar and hope to keep coming back for years to come.

C
Carolyn

Married on 06/24/2017

We worked with the Hospitality Democracy team to host our rehearsal dinner at Onesto. From day one, Colleen and Christine were incredibly attentive and responsive. They answered all our questions and ... Read more we were happy to book with them. They kept constant contact until our event, finalizing all the details so there was nothing to worry about. The event was flawless. Decor, food, drinks, ambiance -- all outstanding. We, along with our family and friends, had the most wonderful evening. We will be dining at Onesto for years to come and will certainly recommend them as a perfect venue option for a rehearsal dinner or wedding!