Onsite Beauty by Brooke

Issaquah, WA · View map

About Onsite Beauty by Brooke

Onsite Beauty by Brooke is a professional bridal hair and makeup service based in Issaquah, Washington. Brooke Galasso, the owner of the service, is a licensed cosmetologist and has been in the beauty industry for more than eight years. Onsite Beauty by Brooke strives to ensure that every client feels and looks beautiful from the inside out, creating an unforgettable experience.

This Washington-based service makes it a priority to develop a personal connection with you, gaining an authentic understanding of your individual style and taste. Brooke and her team strive to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of group services and discounts, trials, on-site styling, and multiple stylists. Onsite Beauty by Brooke provides the following beauty services:

• Blowouts

Makailla
Makailla

Married on 08/09/2019

Money well spent!!

The hair and makeup was absolutely flawless and the flexibility with scheduling was amazing. She will show up whenever and wherever you ask her to and get the job done in the amount of time that has ... Read more been allotted. I can’t put into words how happy I was with my hair and makeup!! I squealed with happiness when it was all finished!! All night everyone was commenting on it. I highly recommend!!

R
Rachel Nizhnikova

Married on 06/21/2019

Personalized experience

Brooke did an AMAZING job with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. She brought two other artists with her that also did a great job with my bridesmaids, MOG, and MOB. I love how my whole look came ... Read more together. I wanted to have my hair up and out of the way but still show off my curls. I also wanted to make my eyes look big. She knew exactly what I was going for and delivered. Like many brides, I was sweating every little detail and wanted all of it to be perfect. Brooke was patient and kind the whole way through. She happily redid my braid and tweaked my eye makeup whenever I asked and didn't show a single sign of going nuts over my micromanaging :) She is AWESOME. My mom was super nervous and Brooke arranged a trial for her the same day as me and made sure we both had the same makeup and hair artist for the big day. Having that support made the whole day a lot less stressful. The biggest reason why I chose Brooke is because she didn't give me that "conveyor belt bride" feeling I got with all the other large onsite hair and makeup companies I was considering. I developed a rapport with her over weddingwire and phone calls and she immediately earned my trust. It paid off. Everyone looked amazing. Thank you Brooke! Photo credit: Nick Plus Danée https://www.nickplusdanee.com/

Michelle
Michelle Thomas

Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely Amazing

She seen my vision and executed magnificently. It really kept with my goal of a stress free wedding. You guys are amazing! Read more She seen my vision and executed magnificently. It really kept with my goal of a stress free wedding. You guys are amazing!!!!