Onyx + Redwood

Santa Barbara, CA · View map · Visit website

About Onyx + Redwood

Onyx + Redwood is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of Santa Barbara, California. This full-service planning company travels both near and far to create memories through their events. From intimate gatherings to large-scale celebrations and everything in between, Onyx + Redwood can coordinate it all. They’ll think outside the box to create events that exceed all expectation and recreate the visions of the happy couple. No matter what your wedding day dreams may be, Onyx + Redwood will go above and beyond to make them a reality.

Onyx + Redwood can offer planning assistance for civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddingss. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis

J
Featured
Jane

Married on 06/10/2017

Quite simply, Jessica and her team surpassed our expectations. We chose Bijoux"s "Event Design and Coordination" package because our daughter's wedding and reception venue was unique and had some ... Read more special challenges. This was the first wedding we have hosted so we had many questions and concerns. It was wonderful to be able to e-mail, text, or call Jessica for advice along the way. I have happy memories of visiting vendors with Jessica and my daughter and then having lunch together. Not only does Jessica have amazing vision, she is FUN! The wedding day was magical. Jessica and her team (Natalie was great!), handled every detail from dealing with a bee sting, bustling the brides wedding dress, to making sure all the guests were happy and having a good time. As a result, my husband and I totally enjoyed the evening. At one point, I told Jessica,"You were right about Everything!". Jessica even came to the brunch the next day, along with her husband and her two darling children. A wedding can be stressful or it can be one of the most meaningful and memorable days of your life--a time when old friendships are revisited and new relationships are made. Thanks to Jessica, ours was perfect in every way. If we are lucky enough to have another wedding in our family, Jessica will be the first person we call!

K
Katie Krattenmaker

Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding Planner in CA

Jess is the absolute best of the best. We wanted our wedding to be unique, fun, and stress free and that's exactly what Jess gave us. Jess was on top of every detail at all times and it allowed me to ... Read more be able to relax and enjoy my wedding without a single worry. She designed everything to perfection and incorporated a lot of details that were very personal to my husband and me, which made the whole experience extra special. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 09/21/2018

Highly Recommend!!!!

My husband and I hired Jessica as a full-service wedding planner. We clicked immediately upon meeting and we immediately felt confident that Jessica was the planner for us! She is clearly so ... Read more experienced at what she does. She was organized, communicative, and is one AMAZING designer. She understood exactly what style we like and made our day truly represent us. It was so beautiful. Her attention to detail sets her apart from the rest! She thought of so many cute little ideas that enhanced the overall vibe of our wedding. Not only is Jessica an incredible designer, but she also as so supportive to us throughout the process. Weddings seem to come with a lot of drama and Jessica was always there to listen and give advice. You will not be disappointed hiring Jessica! She is the best!