Ooh! Events

North Charleston, SC · View map · Visit website

About Ooh! Events

After over 20 years of event planning, Ooh! Events and its veteran staff have developed a strategic method of effective communication, careful budgeting and organized execution to ensure that the only hitch that goes off is between the bride and groom. Our virtually unlimited resources; floral, rentals, beauty and more, paired with fresh design ideas will capture and translate your vision into the event of your dreams.

Producing magical moments since 1995, we are always The Life of the Party!

Ooh! Events offers fresh design ideas and effective communication that allows us to execute your vision to the fullest. We offer all kinds of event services that will customize your wedding and make it a dream come true. These are the services and rentals we can provide:

• Full service - all-inclusive package for wedding weekend
  • Senior coordinator
  • Design and coordination - planning one year prior
  • Wedding concierge - month-of coordination
  • Bars and bookshelves
  • Ceremony, garden, lounge, dance floor and reception decor
  • Heat elements

Featured
Heather Black

Married on 03/23/2019

Oh lala for Ooh! Events

Words fail to truly express our gratitude to Shea and Emily during the planning of our daughter’s wedding. Since we are not from Charleston but chose it as the wedding destination, we knew we needed ... Read more someone who had the experience and know how to navigate the particulars of the wedding. From beginning to the end of planning, Shea and Emily made us feel comfortable and confident with the planning process. Ooh Events warehouse is a dream to walk through and there is something for every taste and design. We have been flooded with messages, calls and texts from guests who said this is by far the best wedding and reception they have ever attended. For that, I thank Ooh Events and most importantly Shea and Emily!

Emily
Emily Lambert

Getting married on 05/02/2020

Love them all! Made our wedding stress free!

Ooh Events and Emily Parham made our wedding a completely stress free experience. All the girls there have incredible taste and I felt 100% comfortable with Emily. I knew she would handle everything ... Read more just as I would. The team at Ooh Events was hyper-organized, well connected in the industry, and allowed me to be as hands-on (or off) as I wanted. They have the largest selection of rentals and flowers and were so accommodating to any budget concerns I had. Someone once told me: "You should pick the planner you feel is your best friend--someone you can cry in front of, laugh with, and tell anything to." And Emily was just that. They executed our wedding perfectly and made it an absolute dream. Even my other vendors commented on what an excellent job they did. Can't thank Emily and the rest of the team enough.

Megan
Megan Wray

Married on 07/05/2019

Emily Parham was THE BEST!

My husband and I are so thankful for Emily Parham and her team and everything you did for us both leading up to our wedding but also during the wedding. The weather presented what seemed like it ... Read more would be insurmountable challenges but Emily's team rose to the occasion and made it work in our favor. We were truly impressed with Emily's ability to not only adapt but also make sure that there was zero stress on our wedding day. We had such a tremendous time at our wedding and we left Charleston wondering why other people always say wedding planning and the day of are so stressful. We feel like the last 18 months have gone by so smoothly and we have never really worried about any of it. Seeing the venue and watching our friends and family having the time of their lives celebrating us, we could not be happier with our decision to choose Ooh! Events and specifically choose Emily as our planner and coordinator. Emily Parham, you are AMAZING!