Oops A Daisy Florist

8 Oops A Daisy Florist Reviews

K
Kelsey

Married on 11/04/2017

The flowers were beautiful for our wedding on November 4, 2017. Nadine did an incredible job with the arrangements. She attached my grandmother's wedding ring to my bouquet, exactly how I wanted it. ... Read more We will definitely be recommending Oopsa Daisy to everyone!

J
jill

Married on 05/19/2017

I looked at two other florists before we ended up at Oops A Daisy. Nadine's prices were literally half of what the other florists quoted, and she had amazing visions and ideas. I instantly felt ... Read more comfortable with her, she knew exactly what I wanted and has gone out of her way to accommodate my requests. Another thing I loved about Nadine is that she has "centerpiece night" where she actually puts together a mock centerpiece so you can visualize what it will look like. The bouquets and centerpiece arrangements she created for my wedding were stunning, I got so many compliments from my guests. I have already recommended Nadine to several of my engaged friends (many of whom are also using her services!) and would highly recommend her to anyone in the market for a florist.

A
Amanda

Married on 03/18/2017

I just have to say Nadine is amazing! She made me feel so comfortable from the moment I met with her and she was very reasonably priced. She also has a centerpiece night where you come into her shop ... Read more and she puts together a centerpiece according to what you described to her, and you even get to bring it home with you. She was incredibly easy to work with and super nice. I definitely recommend Oops A Daisy Florist.