OpenBox Events

Brookfield, WI · View map · Visit website

About OpenBox Events

OpenBox Events is a professional wedding photography service based in Brookfield, Wisconsin. This experienced team of photographers is dedicated to the creation of stunning imagery, capturing your special moments in a photojournalistic style. OpenBox Events focuses on the finer details, producing high-resolution imagery that perfectly preserves the natural magic of your big day.

This Brookfield-based makes it a priority to get to know you, developing an accurate understanding of your personal style and taste. OpenBox Events strives to deliver flawless service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours and a second photographer. The skilled team provides a variety of photography services and items including:

• Boudoir shoots

A
Featured
Audra

Married on 09/22/2018

You WON'T be Disappointed!!!

We decided to go with OpenBox Events for our wedding after watching several of their highlight films from other weddings! After initially talking with Kelsey we decided to actually choose a bundled ... Read more option for Video, Photo and DJ services from them. Kelsey was amazing to work with from beginning to end! She was there for me to answer so many of my questions! By bundling these 3 key wedding components I saved a lot of time and hassle by communicating with Kelsey only instead of 3+ people from separate vendors. She is an exemplary representative for the company and should be recognized for her commitment and excellence! Our team of videographers and photographers on our wedding day were awesome, so easy going and easy to work with! They travelled everywhere with us throughout our entire day capturing of our wedding day events from 9am to 9pm, to 3 different cities and 4 different locations total! Our DJ Bill was such a trooper, reading our scripted roast of our wedding party to announce them. He kept the dancefloor packed at all times, and we heard from so many of our guests how much fun they had at our wedding! After receiving our photos and video even before the 30 day promise, we had a minor request with our video to be addressed and without issue it was taken care of. We feel as though we struck the lottery with the deal we got by bundling with OpenBox Events! We simply cannot recommend them enough!!!

Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Booking Process

Kelsey is seriously amazing! She made the booking process so easy- and personally, one of the main reasons we chose OBE is because of how responsive she was. I was going to pay booking in full and ... Read more noticed the discount was not applied. I emailed her on a Sunday at 1, she emailed me an updated contract within 30 minutes! I am excited to use them on our wedding day.

JurassicBride
Courtney

Married on 07/07/2018

The team was so behind the scenes there were points in the day I completely forgot they were even there! My video came back absolutely phenomenal! The special effect and the creative touches made ... Read more have set the bar high!.. I wish I could share my video on here! everyone has been raving about my video and I am so excited I chose them!