Optimal Relationship Coaching

Austin, TX · View map

About Optimal Relationship Coaching

The divorce rate is nearly at 50% and this is alarming to me and I'm sure to you as well. It's apparent that many couples are getting married without making a real commitment to each other and not really knowing what to expect in a marriage. This concerns me and this is why I'm offeing my Premarital Counseling services to address the many issues that couples face. You are investing a great deal of time, effort and money on your marriage ceremony and honeymoon. One of the most important questions you can answer at this time is, "What are we investing in the success and sustainability of our marriage?" Are you investing in Premarital Counseling? It gives you and your marriage a greater opportunity for success.

I will be your guide as you go through "Prepare & Enrich", the Premarital Counseling material. The process begins with each of you taking an online assessment to identify your current strenghts and growth areas as a couple. The next step is to meet together and I will provide feedback to help you understand your results as well as teach you some valuable relationship skills.

You can choose to meet for 3 sessions, 5 sessions or 8 sessions. I'm a Twogether in Texas Service Provider and those of you who do the 8 sessions qualify to receive a discount on your marriage license.

Learn the language of love. As part of your wedding plans, invest in your success and give yourself the opportunity to have a loving, fulfulling and caring marriage by investing in your Premarital Counseling.

The Topics we will cover in your 8 sessions are:

Communication

Personal Stress Profile

Conflict Resolution

Financial Managment

Relationship Roles (Sex and Leisure)

Marriage Expectations

Couple and Family Maps (Closeness and Flexibility)

Personality Scope (Five Factor Model)

I invite you to read my blogs on Relationships at http://www.optimalrelationship.com/blog/

2 Reviews for Optimal Relationship Coaching

2 Optimal Relationship Coaching Reviews

K
katie

Married on 04/26/2013

Luis is a treasure find! As I searched for a while for a personalized 'class' for my fiancee' and I to attend to prepare us for our upcoming marriage, I was releived that he actually answered the ... Read more phone, and I would not have to leave ANOTHER message. I got a great feeling and he agreed to meet w us right away to discuss our unique situation. He customized a 'class' for us in which he coached us in many topics ie communication. He was very flexible when we could meet, and was extrememly genuine and knowledgeable, and he gave us great advice. It was also fun to get the results from our assessment questionnaire, to learn what our 'growth' areas are! -K

R
Robert

Married on 04/26/2013

Luis was incredible to work with! His positive attitude, coupled with his disarming and sincere personality made our experience and talks quite comfortable and reassuring, even when more sensitive ... Read more topics were discussed. The insights he shared, and his ability to get us to see & understand each other's perspectives on matters where we differed, have given us a stronger foundation with which to build a future together. Luis cheerfully accommodated our meeting times/dates, and the exercises he led us through were spot-on in helping us to build a better communication pathway. I would highly recommend Luis' services for any couples who are looking for pre-marriage preparation and post marriage counseling. - Robert H