Option Lianda

Kansas City, MO · View map

About Option Lianda

Option Lianda is a wedding photographer based out of Kansas City, Missouri. With over a decade in the wedding photography industry, Option Lianda strives to capture every important detail of your wedding day and give you timeless images that you can cherish for years to come.

Option Lianda offers many services to document every special moment of your special day. The wedding photography services they provide include:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash-the-dress

Other Services
Option Lianda also provides many ways to preserve and display your treasured wedding memories. The wedding photography items they offer include:

• Albums

17 Option Lianda Reviews

L
Lifase

Married on 07/21/2019

I remember when I called Eric to take photos at a church function. From that moment he was not only a great photographer to me but he became a big brother to me. Eric is the most understanding ... Read more flexible person you can do business with. Not only do you gain great photos but you gain a great friendship with him. Book him now! I may live in MI but whenever I need him on my big occasions, believe me...he's the first I would call!

L
Leila

Married on 02/05/2019

Calm and pleasant.

I’m not the most comfortable person in front of the camera, I can be a little uptight and I require more direction than most. Eric was patient and remained calm. I know I drove him nuts but you ... Read more couldn’t tell.

B
Beth

Married on 12/29/2018

Happy bride!!

We couldn't have been happier picking Eric as our engagement and wedding photographer! Besides the fact that his pictures are gorgeous (which they are! ), his personality is awesome too, super easy to ... Read more work with and we had an amazing communication since day 01! During the wedding, he teased us by showing us some of the photos he took and it was jaw dropping!! The final product of the pictures was stunning! he truly captures the essence of the moment! He was also sure to capture all of the small details from the day that you spent soooo much time planning. It was wonderful to see things that we just didn't get a chance to on our wedding day because we were celebrating! I can't recommend him enough! Thank you so much, Eric, for being a part of our day & helping us to live that day over and over for years to come! You rock!!!