Opulent Affairs

Hamden, CT · View map

About Opulent Affairs

Affordable wedding coordinating package-$350-600! Plan your special wedding day the way you want it and let Opulent Affairs come in and make sure things run smoothly! Everyone has their own idea of what their wedding day should be like, and I want to make that happen for you! It’s so affordable to have someone make sure all your hard work and dreams become a reality.

New offering! I am happy to be able to offer Event Cancellation Insurance.

For Weddings, Concerts, Conferences, Productions, Exhibitions, Sporting Events and more!

Also for Promotors, Sponsors, Venues and more!

5 Reviews for Opulent Affairs

5 Opulent Affairs Reviews

L
Liz

Married on 08/12/2012

Deb Carpenter of Opulent Affairs was INCREDIBLE! She met with me several months before the wedding and helped me plan and map out all the details (and calmed me down considerably!). This was such ... Read more such a HUGE help as I have not attended many weddings myself and really needed help getting started. Over the course of the next few months, she emailed me with regular reminders (which are invaluable when you have so much to plan!) A week before the big day, Deb contacted all my vendors (one of which informed me of how sweet she was!) and made sure everything was set prior to the wedding. Deb also organized the rehearsal beautifully. The day of the wedding, Deb made sure everything was in place so I did not have to think at all, and handled several situations with the utmost grace and professionalism. Without Opulent Affairs my wedding would not have been as beautiful as it was -- Deb truly saved the day time and time again. She was one of my absolute favorite vendors to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!

E
Erin

Married on 10/07/2011

Debbie was great to have the dayof the wedding. I didn't have tro worry about a thing. Read more Debbie was great to have the dayof the wedding. I didn't have tro worry about a thing.

K
Kara

Married on 08/29/2009

If you are looking to have a flawless wedding that is perfect and stress free, then opulent affairs is the wedding planning services to use. Deborah exceeds all the ratings and then some.. She is ... Read more also organized,creative and detailed oriented. She doesn't miss a beat when it comes to the little details that make a wedding perfect and memorable. I can't thank her enough for all of her help during the wedding planning process as well as on the wedding day, she was an integral part in making my wedding day as perfect as it was.