Orange Blossom Events

Cincinnati, OH · View map

About Orange Blossom Events

Orange Blossom Events is a wedding planning company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, that serves the surrounding region. They would be delighted to work with couples to create an exciting, memorable, stress-free day that you, your friends, and your family will adore.

Orange Blossom Events will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for couples’ civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. They offer day-of coordination, partial, and full planning packages, which come with a range of services that will help make sure your day goes smoothly and is well-organized. Some services include budget analysis, event design, guest list creation, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Orange Blossom Events will work closely with you to ensure your events accurately reflect your wants and needs.

3 Reviews for Orange Blossom Events

3 Orange Blossom Events Reviews

B
Bethany Cooke

Married on 03/30/2019

Best investment ever

We hired Orange Blossom Events for Full Service wedding planning. Briana came highly recommended by a friends who had used her previously. Without a doubt, Orange Blossom Event's fee was the best ... Read more money we spent on the wedding. She was able to fully understand what my (many) anxieties were, and she made sure that they were all taken care of perfectly. Her timeline was literally down to the minute for the entire wedding day, so I knew going into it things would be under control...and I was so right. I never once had to wonder where I was supposed to be, or felt panicked. She eloquently made sure everyone was where they had to be, when they needed to be there. She made sure the night flowed flawlessly, without ever making us feel like we were being rushed or pushed around. Briana is always professional, and incredibly good at an incredibly difficult job. She is positive, upbeat, understanding, and calming. I cannot imagine what we would have done without her. Hire her...you will not regret it.

L
Lexi

Married on 04/21/2018

Honestly, hiring Orange Blossom Events was the best thing I could have done for my wedding. I live in Connecticut but wanted a destination wedding in Palm Beach. From the moment I spoke to Briana, I ... Read more knew Orange Blossom would be a good fit for us. It felt like I was talking to a good friend on the phone, she was so friendly and bubbly. Briana and Mandi were both super responsive to any emails, texts, and phone calls leading up to the big day. My wedding was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! I would recommend Briana and Mandi ten times over (and already have!).

J
Jordan

Married on 09/23/2017

Briana has been fabulous to work with since day one! Always keeping me updated and checking in on how things are going and making sure everything is perfect for my special day. She has so much ... Read more experience and has amazing ideas to make a truly great event!

Orange Blossom Events FAQ