Orange Cat Photo

Asheville, NC · View map

About Orange Cat Photo

A wedding photography service based in Asheville, North Carolina that also services Charlotte, Orange Cat Photo specializes in wedding and event photography. Owner Dana Andreasson of Orange Cat Photo started her career as a photojournalist and offers a photography style that is a balance of contemporary and photojournalistic styles. Her images capture the emotions that are the heart of a wedding.

In any of her photography packages, Dana offers a second shooter option and additional hours. Couples can work with Dana for their boudoir shoot or engagement session, as well as their wedding portraits. Fully insured, Dana commits to one event per day and provides high-resolution images with custom graphics.

Products Offered
All complete photo galleries are delivered as digital files. Couples can purchase their galleries as albums, canvases, flush mounts, and matted and unmatted prints.

11 Reviews for Orange Cat Photo

11 Orange Cat Photo Reviews

S
Sara

Married on 05/28/2011

When looking for photography, we knew we wanted something that had a modern twist but still captured our traditional style. I found three photographers that I liked, let my fiance view different ... Read more sample photos and then he chose the style he liked best (he is much more in tune with photo skills than me) without him knowing who the photographers were. He ended up choosing Orange Cat. I knew we would be in good hands and their work is simply amazing. I call it a hidden jewel because so many people search for photographers in bigger cities but OC travels a-n-y-w-h-e-r-e. The owner, Dana, is easy to work with and has a great eye for style. Since our wedding, we have not only received amazing pictures but a great new friendship with Dana. If you are looking for a solid photographer then please check out their website or Facebook page (and check our photos while you are there, Todd & Sara). Thanks Orange Cat!! We will be using again for other milestones in our lives!

K
Katy

Married on 04/10/2010

Orange Cat Photo has earned a lifetime client in my husband and I. (Even though we live in Boston, we will be back for other important milestones in our lives! ) We absolutely LOVE our wedding photos. ... Read more The photojournalistic style of Dana's work allows us to re-live that wonderful day through the moments captured by Dana. Its amazing how she was able to capture exactly how we felt on that day.

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/28/2009

We chose Erica, the associate photographer, to capture our day. Erica's photographic style is unique and has provided us with priceless pictures of our memories that will last a lifetime. Read more We chose Erica, the associate photographer, to capture our day. Erica's photographic style is unique and has provided us with priceless pictures of our memories that will last a lifetime.