Orbit Salon

Birmingham, AL · View map

About Orbit Salon

Orbit Salon

Description

Beauty Design and Space.....
Orbit Salon brings a refreshing and relaxed atmosphere to Birmingham. Clay (owner), Lisa, Peter, Josh, and Nicole are experienced stylists with much to offer in knowledge of hair styles, color, and product! Orbit color and retail includes Davine's products as well as many Rusk products. Walk-in's are accepted according to availability of the stylist or call ahead for an appointment to guarantee a spot! Orbit participates in Hair War and contributed to many local charities.

3 Reviews for Orbit Salon

3 Orbit Salon Reviews

Isabel
Isabel

Married on 06/04/2011

My husband and I have known Josh for years so I knew I could trust nobody else with my hair. The end result surpassed my vision, and all my guests could not get over how great my hair looked. Peter ... Read more also did my MOH's hair, and she was so impressed how long it held up OUTSIDE in the WIND. Quality, cost, and quirkiness is what this salon is all about. Love it!

K
Kristen

Married on 08/11/2007

These guys did my hair for my bridal pics and the wedding and it withstood all the craziness for hours. I had my hair done at 11am and at 10:30pm my hair still looked perfect! They also took my few ... Read more requests since I didn't know what I exactly wanted and made soemthing so beautiful!

C
Carol

Married on 07/03/2009

4.7

Both the hair stylist and make-up artist did fantastic jobs, and they were very friendly and kept me at ease while preparing for the big day. They were right on schedule, both in arriving at my hotel ... Read more and in the length of time spent to do my hair and make up...

Orbit Salon FAQ