Orchard Avenue Events

Sonoma, CA · View map · Visit website

About Orchard Avenue Events

Orchard Avenue Events is a wedding planning company based in Sonoma, California. The WeddingWire Couple’s Choice award-winning company will assist you in planning every step of your wedding day. From simple weddings to ceremonies on a grand scale, Orchard Avenue Events is committed to creating a flawless day for you and your guests that you'll be sure to remember for years to come.

Experience
Planners Sara Sugrue and Brooke Altman have over 20 years of hospitality experience each with a specialization in event planning.

Orchard Avenue Events is a full-service wedding and event planning company that offers full and partial, weekend and month of planning packages. The company also offers the following wedding planning services:

• Ceremony

Christy
Featured
Christy Sisko

Married on 10/12/2018

Beyond exceeded any possible expectation as a planner and made every single one of our wedding dreams come true!

My wife and I could not say enough amazing things about Brooke- both as a person and as a wedding planner. Her responsiveness and attention to detail are unlike anything I have seen before. She was ... Read more always five steps ahead of us, which was invaluable to my wife and I who were not familiar in any way with process of planning a wedding. Brooke was always incredibly patient and kind with the endless questions we had and changes we wanted to make- she truly made all of our wedding dreams come true with a smile on her face and such a contagiously positive attitude. Brooke's sense of style and vision are incredible and her close connections to the event planning community in both Sonoma and Napa gave us a clear path to selecting the best vendors we could have asked for based on our budget. We live in VA and did not know one vendor in Sonoma (where our wedding was), but Brooke facilitated every single connection we could have ever needed and our wedding was seamless, from start to finish, thanks to Brooke. We cannot recommend Orchard Avenue events enough. There is no way to describe the value you get by choosing them as your planner. But in a final attempt to reinforce our overly positive experience, after our wedding, my wife and I were most sad that our time working with Brooke was over. We loved every minute of our experience with Brooke and will be jealous of the future brides and grooms that have the pleasure of working with her!

U
Urvashi

Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Sonoma Wedding Planner

Brooke went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day turned out exactly the way we wanted it to. Originally we were only looking for a day-of coordinator but after speaking with Brooke over the ... Read more phone, I was so impressed with her answers to our questions that we decided to sign a contract to have her as our planner. When Brooke joined our planning process, my fiancee and I felt instantly relieved. Not only was she detail oriented and organized but she also had a ton of experience planning weddings in Sonoma. With Brooke's help we were able to get exactly the type of vendors we wanted. Since Brooke had done our wedding venue before she was able to quickly answer vendor questions and think about details way ahead of everyone else. My husband and I know that our wedding day would not have gone as smoothly without her help. She did everything possible to make sure the two of us could have a good time and not worry about the details. We're forever grateful for all the hard work she put into making our wedding day perfect.

Joseph
Joseph Dinsdale

Married on 11/03/2018

Brooke is my personal hero!

Brooke made our wedding weekend perfect. Not only did she plan an incredible experience for our destination wedding pre party on Friday. She made our actual wedding better than we could have ever ... Read more imagined. From someone that is obsessed with the details and over plans everything Brooke made me look like an amateur. She planned out every detail to perfection. I never needed anything and more importantly my wife never wanted anything because of her attention to detail. If you are even thinking about a planner talk to Brooke she truly is incredible. Thank You for making our wedding weekend perfect. We can't thank you enough!!