Orchard Creek Lodge

Lincoln, CA · View map · Visit website

About Orchard Creek Lodge

Orchard Creek Lodge in Lincoln, California offers couples a romantic and elegant setting for their wedding. With a variety of unique venue options to choose from, there’s something for everyone. Orchard Creek Lodge’s experienced staff will help you customize the wedding of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 1,000 guests at Orchard Creek Lodge. Whether you're looking for an elegant ballroom for your reception with chandeliers hanging from the ceiling or a whimsical outdoor ceremony on the terrace overlooking the lake, this venue has both. Their multiple indoor and outdoor options include:

• Amphitheater
  • Terrace
  • Grand ballroom
  • Break out rooms
  • Secret garden
  • Solarium
  • Angler’s cove
  • Softball field

Orchard Creek Lodge’s staff will take care of your every need. Their services include:

• Prefered vendors
  • In-house caterer
  • Lighting
  • Sound
  • Microphones
  • Projection screen

Other Services
In addition to weddings, Orchard Creek Lodge can host your other wedding-related events like:

• Engagement party

11 Orchard Creek Lodge Reviews

A
Alina

Married on 07/14/2018

Let me get straight to the point by saying, we chose to have our wedding at Orchard Creek Lodge and it was honestly the best decision we could have made. The entire process from start to finish was so ... Read more seamless and wonderful, it really made wedding planning a fun, stress fee experience. I would highly recommend this venue for any event. Just like many of you, I searched and toured dozens of venues and become quickly discouraged not finding one that seemed to fit my budget and all my wedding dreams. Then I happened upon Orchard Creek, made an appointment with Kathy to tour the venue and after touring and talking with Kathy I knew that this was the place I had been searching for. It seemed to good to be true! It was very affordable, fit our budget and had everything we were looking for, most importantly, it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! (Not to mention the adorable bridal suite!) Kathy Cameron is truly an angel!! She is seriously the best ever! She is so sweet and hilarious and has so much experience in this industry, she was extremely helpful with the entire process and with any questions or concerns we had. She was always quick to respond to emails/questions and always willing to give advice and help in any way possible. She truly made the entire process very enjoyable and completely stress free! Our wedding day at Orchard Creek was absolutely perfect! Everything was set up exactly as we wanted, the food was delicious, the entire catering staff was super nice and professional and very helpful to any needs throughout the entire night. I honestly can’t think of a single bad thing to say, it was just simply perfection! Many of our guests have told us that it was one of the most beautiful and most fun weddings they have ever attended. If you feel overwhelmed in choosing a venue, I highly highly recommend at least taking the time to come tour Orchard Creek and chat with Kathy. You won’t regret it and you might just fall in love like we did!

Shannon
Shannon

Married on 09/30/2018

So much fun!

Made sure to that my wedding turned out beautiful! Read more Made sure to that my wedding turned out beautiful!

M
Michelle

Married on 09/04/2016

Beautiful facility. Not as far as you might think (Lincoln). Only about 5 minutes from Thunder Valley casino, 30 min from downtown Sac. Beautiful setting for an outdoor wedding and an awesome water ... Read more fountain feature. High quality av equipment. Food is amazing. Don was very helpful as well as the staff.