Orchard Vali Golf Club

La Fayette, NY · View map

About Orchard Vali Golf Club

The moment you walk through our front door, the elegance begins. The marble floor and beautiful furnishings in our foyer will set the stage for your special event.Imagine your wedding party standing on the staircase – a perfect backdrop for that perfect picture!From the vaulted ceiling, to the chandeliers, to the marble fireplace – all combine to provide the perfect backdrop to your event. Our main banquet room can comfortably seat up to 175 people. For larger parties, our enclosed deck and front room are also available to increase the total seating capacity to 355. Both rooms have double door access from the main banquet room to provide continuity for your event.

23 Reviews for Orchard Vali Golf Club

23 Orchard Vali Golf Club Reviews

Jordan
Jordan Steed

Married on 09/01/2019

Very accommodating staff and beautiful area!

We recently visited the venue and it is perfect. We're having a bigger wedding because of our big family, and they had no problem accomedating us with anything! It looks perfect, and it has everything ... Read more we need!

B
Becky

Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing venue

Orchard Vali did an amazing job with my wedding reception. The food was delicious, and the staff was friendly. Everyone had a great time! Read more Orchard Vali did an amazing job with my wedding reception. The food was delicious, and the staff was friendly. Everyone had a great time!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome-highly recommend!

I can’t say enough good things about Melanie and her team at Orchard Vali. They catered our wedding at Highland Forest and the food was outstanding! Melanie was such a huge help when our original ... Read more wedding date in August was postponed literally last minute due to my husband, children and I involved in a severe car accident the night before the wedding! She went above and beyond to help with food for my family that were in town for the wedding while we were all in the hospital recovering! Once things settled, we were able to move everything to a new date and time 2 months later with no issues! The day was wonderful, the food was amazing! I will always recommend Melanie and team to anyone looking for catering or a venue!!