Orchard Valley Acres

West Bend, WI · View map

About Orchard Valley Acres

Orchard Valley Acres is a beautifully scenic wedding venue located in West Bend, Wisconsin. With beautiful rolling hills, picturesque farm fields and woods, Orchard Valley Acres is the perfect place for couples to host a rustic wedding. They may even see the northern lights across the lush farm fields! Let Orchard Valley Acres be the perfect setting to plan a special wedding or event.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 250 wedding guest and a minimum of 50 at Orchard Valley Acres. The beautiful barn venue creates a historic and vintage feel for couples looking for the perfect rustic venue.

Orchard Valley Acres is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event planning available to couples. The venue also offers additional services, including:

• All Inclusive Packages
  • Liability insurance
  • Pet friendly
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
Couples have expansive wedding catering and menu options to choose from, including buffet style, cocktail reception, hors d'oeuvres, plated style, stations and tastings. Couples are also allowed to bring in an outside cake for the reception.

Location
Located in Washington County, Orchard Valley Acres is nestled right in the heart of Kettle Moraine Valley in Farmington, Wisconsin. Only 40 minutes from Milwaukee and Sheboygan and 10 minutes from West Bend

History
Built in 1917 from land known as the “Wild 80”, Orchard Valley Acres first started out as a family dairy farm until 1999 when my in laws retired. My husband and I raised a few steers and pigs and grew vegetables but for the most part the barn was becoming tired and run down. My desire to save the old barn and preserve the family history prompted me to breathe new life into the barn and continue my passion as a Certified Executive Chef and Event Manager right here at home!

13 Reviews for Orchard Valley Acres

13 Orchard Valley Acres Reviews

E
Emily

Married on 10/06/2018

The Venue is absolutely stunning. The crew that helped make this weekend went above and beyond for us! Read more The Venue is absolutely stunning. The crew that helped make this weekend went above and beyond for us!

M
Melanie

Married on 09/22/2018

Orchard Valley Acres exceeded all of my dreams and hopes for what my wedding day would be. I had numerous guests not only stand in awe of how rustic this barn actually is, but how beyond great the ... Read more food was. One of the largest reasons why my husband I chose OVA is because of Felicia's cooking. All of her cooking is made from fresh produce, and is prepared beyond what you typically expect for an average wedding you may attend. Give her any idea and she would be more than willing to do it for you. I had a popcorn barn, and wood fired pizzas (served right off the grill!). All of the workers on this day were nothing but polite during rehearsal and the day of. During the process also were speedy to reply to everyone one of my questions. Very organized and very well put together. If I would choose to have another event, my husband and I already decided it will be at OVA. Felicia and her crew are very hard working, and will do WHATEVER you wish to see for your very special day/event. I have attended other events and they never fail to let you down. Thank you ALL from the bottom of our hearts. You made our day the best one of our life.

S
Sherrie

Event date: 06/16/2018

Staff was top-notch, very professional, helpful and accommodating to make our party extra-special. Read more Staff was top-notch, very professional, helpful and accommodating to make our party extra-special.