Orchard Valley Golf Course

Aurora, IL · View map · Visit website

About Orchard Valley Golf Course

Orchard Valley Golf Course is a classic wedding venue in Aurora, Illinois. This venue is located on a beautiful golf course, providing a breathtaking setting for any wedding of event. Orchard Valley offers exceptional services by wonderful, dedicated staff to provide you and your guests with an unforgettable experience. The team at Orchard Valley Golf Course wants you to have a stress-free, memorable and unique evening at their location.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue offers an elegant banquet room and lovely outdoor tent and patio for indoor and outdoor events. The maximum capacity for this venue is 175 people.

Orchard Valley Golf Course offers great planning and design services for each event. They can assist with the setup of your event. They also can provide wonderful decor and rentals, and exquisite in-house catering and bar services.

Location
This venue is only an hour away from Chicago, just off of Interstate 88 at the Orchard Road exit for convenient access.

4 Reviews for Orchard Valley Golf Course

4 Orchard Valley Golf Course Reviews

L
Featured
Lara

Married on 06/03/2017

Where do I begin? We had our wedding rehearsal, wedding and reception here 2 weeks ago and everything was absolutely perfect! From day 1, the staff took the time to meet with us whenever we needed it, ... Read more answer all questions that we had, and were very professional! They even let me come in and help with decorating the day before as this was one of the biggest parts of the wedding that I was looking forward to (I love throwing parties and decorating) so to be able to help out, I was on cloud 9. Everything went off without a hitch. The decorations were stunning and just like I pictured, the staff was friendly and fun, and the food! Oh my goodness the food! It was so delicious! I am still getting comments about how good that food was. I actually had time to eat and if you order anything for your wedding make sure you get the prime rib in there! Melted in your mouth! As the evening ended staff did not rush us out and took care of the tear down. I know thank you is not enough but Thank you for all you did for us!!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Getting married on 09/18/2020

Amazing place to get married at.

This place is perfect for a more intimate style wedding. Very helpful , friendly and comfortable setting. Beautiful views. Read more This place is perfect for a more intimate style wedding. Very helpful , friendly and comfortable setting. Beautiful views.

D
Danielle

Married on 06/11/2016

Our wedding was so wonderful and special because of the entire staff at Orchard Valley. I would recommend it to anyone. It was such a beautiful place and everyone was so helpful and professional. Read more Our wedding was so wonderful and special because of the entire staff at Orchard Valley. I would recommend it to anyone. It was such a beautiful place and everyone was so helpful and professional.