Orchestrated Occasions

Deerfield Beach, FL · View map

About Orchestrated Occasions

Orchestrated Occasions, LLC is a wedding planning company located in Deerfield Beach, Florida. They handle all the details of preparing for your big day, and give you and your partner time to celebrate and cherish the beginning of your life together. Whether you want a full or partial planner or just a day-of coordinator, Orchestrated Occasions, LLC is there for you.

Orchestrated Occasions, LLC can help you make every piece of your ceremony and reception exactly what you’ve always dreamed. Their three planners can assist you every step of the way with budget analysis, timelines, and vendor referrals. Event design is their specialty and they are passionate about creating beautiful weddings. In addition to traditional weddings, Orchestrated Occasions, LLC also provides services for destination, non-religious, and religious celebrations.

10 Reviews for Orchestrated Occasions

10 Orchestrated Occasions Reviews

B
Taquesta

Married on 03/17/2018

Lai is wonderful. Our venue was beautiful and she planned start to finish, kept the timeline etc. She is the best and would highly recommend. Read more Lai is wonderful. Our venue was beautiful and she planned start to finish, kept the timeline etc. She is the best and would highly recommend.

H
heather

Married on 07/21/2012

I could not have asked for a better event planner. Not only was she professional but she established a great rapport, a level of comfort was established and through this I made a friend. She was ... Read more incredibly supportive and always had everything organized, she helped me to be a peace and also grounded throughout this experience and for that I am very grateful. I definitely recommend!

K
Bradford

Married on 05/05/2012

Lai was very helpful in all aspects of our wedding. She really worked with us in a major way. I'm glad we had her our day wouldn't have been as special without her. Thanks So Much Read more Lai was very helpful in all aspects of our wedding. She really worked with us in a major way. I'm glad we had her our day wouldn't have been as special without her. Thanks So Much