Orchid Weddings & Events

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Orchid Weddings & Events

Orchid Weddings & Events is an event planning company in Chicago, Illinois. With 10 years of event planning experience, - and the perfect personality for the job - Carrie, the owner, helps to turn your wedding or event visions into a reality. Orchid Weddings & Events wants to make your wedding and event visions "bloom." This company provides excellent planning services for events of all styles, sizes and types, from weddings, engagement parties and bridal showers to anniversaries and baby showers.

Orchid Weddings & Events offers a variety of planning services depending upon your specific and unique vision and needs. Their list of services includes, but is not limited to:

• Budget analysis

N
Featured
Nicolle

Married on 04/16/2016

Carrie was such an amazing wedding planner, we would not have been able to plan our wedding with out her. My husband and I live in California, so we were planning our wedding from across the country. ... Read more Carrie helped with us every step of the way and made it so much easier to narrow all our vendors down. The weekend of our wedding we had some hiccups but Carrie made sure everything went smoothly and made sure I didn't get stressed about anything. Our wedding went so perfectly and we have Carrie to thank for helping us on our big day!

R
Renay

Married on 09/16/2018

Great attention to detail!

Carrie was extremely personal, yet professional. She met with us at times/places that were convenient to us, and even went out of her way to come see our venue that she hadn't worked an event at ... Read more before. She was extremely detailed in helping us come up with a day-of plan, and communicated with all our vendors to take the pressure off us. On my wedding day, I had a little hiccup with my dress and Carrie came to the rescue! She MacGyver-ed my dress with a binder clip and saved it from becoming a disaster during our first dance. We would highly recommend her for a couple that wants ease and less stress for their wedding!

B
Bethany

Married on 07/14/2017

Carrie was exactly what we needed! We did DIY for mostly everything leading up the the big day but she helped execute everything! We could have not had the perfect wedding without her! She is exactly ... Read more what ever bride needs.