ORGANIC Portraits photography

Clawson, MI · View map

About ORGANIC Portraits photography

ORGANIC Portraits provides an affordable yet memorable photography experience with refreshing and unique approach to traditional photography. Creative photography services include:

• Wedding and Special Events

4 ORGANIC Portraits photography Reviews

F
Francie

Married on 11/25/2011

Love Daria... Gorgeous natural pictures. Not just run of the mill group/posed shots. Amazing value. A true gem to find! Read more Love Daria...gorgeous natural pictures. Not just run of the mill group/posed shots. Amazing value. A true gem to find!

M
Maja

Married on 10/22/2011

I was very satisfied with the service from the photographer. She had amazing ideas, and her vision of our Wedding day came alive in the pictures. I was one of the brides that did listen to the ... Read more photographer, it was very easy to communicate with her, share mine and my husband’s opinions regarding our wedding day, and how we wanted it. Photographer did wonders and our weeding pictures showed love, emotions, and happiness. Our fairy tale wedding came alive in the pictures. I would 100% recommend to any future couples, it is very important to have great memories capture in the pictures, and with this photographer you will have it.

K
Kristin

Married on 05/15/2010

Darja did a great job with our Wedding photos. We didn't want your original posed photos. Darja was able to catch candid photos and they were very artistic. It was everything that we wanted.I ... Read more definately recommend her for anyones wedding photos. I know we will use her services in the future for our baby photos! Kristin Saracevic