{Origami Owl} Veronica Snyder - Independent Designer

Cape Coral, FL · View map

About {Origami Owl} Veronica Snyder - Independent Designer

Welcome Brides!

Thank you so much for stopping by! My name is Veronica and I am a Independent Designer for Origami Owl. Origami Owl is famous for the unique customizable Lockets that you, yourself can create and change as often as your life and story changes.

The beauty in these Lockets is that they are completely customizable you pick the Locket, the chain, the charms and any other accessory you feel best describes your life and style. You can even layer lockets and mix metals based on this season's current trend.

Every Bride can create a locket for her, her bridesmaids, mother/mother-in-laws and even have one made for the Flower girl! You can create a locket for those loved ones who could not be there to share in this special day and tuck in into your bouquet so that they are with you throughout the entire event!

If this is something you would love to put together for you or your bridal party please give me a call or email me. By phone my number is (732) 575-2174 and by email I can be reached at storyinalocket55213@gmail.com! Please also “LIKE” my Facebook Page for all the latest news and new and limited edition releases.

I will leave you with this, Origami Owl was founded by a 14 year old girl with a dream and her mission was simple!

Origami Owl's mission is simple to be a force for good; to love, inspire and motivate women of all ages to reach their dreams and empower them to make a difference in the lives of others!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 Reviews for {Origami Owl} Veronica Snyder - Independent Designer

1 {Origami Owl} Veronica Snyder - Independent Designer Reviews

User3786987

Event date: 09/30/2013

Veronica was very professional, helping me pick birthday gifts for my sisters and sister-in-law. She asked me their likes and hobbies and suggested several charms as well as lockets that fit their ... Read more style.

{Origami Owl} Veronica Snyder - Independent Designer FAQ