Orin Orun Enterprises

San Fernando, TT · View map

About Orin Orun Enterprises

Orin Orun Enterprises Limited is a wedding lighting and decor company based out of San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago. This company is dedicated to international excellence in the lighting, audio, and sound engineering markets in the special events industry. This team of professionals is passionate about being innovative through developing and delivering solutions with superior quality and value.

Orin Orun and its events division is fully equipped to provide sound, lighting, trussing, staging, screens, and more for weddings and other special events. Overall, their goal as a company is to provide customers with a highly satisfying customer experience and surpassing industry standards. Wedding lighting and decor services offered include the following:

• Accent

Sannicia
Sannicia Douglas

Married on 11/12/2016

Excellent Customer Service with High Quality Standards

It was a pleasure working with Orin Orun- Jonathan and his team for our wedding. We contracted them for sound, lights, atmospheric lights, and décor. I must say during the negotiation process it was ... Read more rather simple. We shared the vision for our wedding, gave him our budget and he suggested what can be done to work within our budget. Once we committed to working with his company, he made the time to conduct a site visit at the venue in Tobago. This was too ensure we had all the material and recourses needed for the ceremony and reception. On the day before the wedding, during set-up we needed some additional assistance to move around the furniture etc. and even though this was not part of their job, they pitched in and made it happen. Our lighting concept was out of the ordinary. Light had to be mounted in the pool and it was one of the areas that stood out to me, when Jonathan risked some of his lights being damaged just to again make it happen for us. His guys were in the pool setting up during the scorching sun and even breaking down 4am the next morning. I don’t doubt they enjoyed being in the pool  During the reception rain started to fall pretty heavily and Jonathan had to cover some of the lights. It was the joke of the night when everyone heard a loud splash of him falling into the pool. Overall I must say it was effortless working with Orin Orun’s team. The areas that stood out and also the reasons I highly recommend this company are: 1. Customer Service- they make you feel like family and work with your budget 2. Invisible- they are very neat when running their cables and try to be as invisible as possible, not overpowering the beauty of the venue nor the décor. 3. Safety- I observed how they consider safety at all levels for their team, and more so their client. With Orin Orun, I got value for money and a high level of satisfaction for our wedding. Thank you for making it happen for us!

S
S. Sammy

Married on 05/02/2015

Excellent, over and above

Excellent work! Everything I imagine and wanted this company delivered. They listened to what I wanted and did it. They also problem solved well and worked well under the restraints that the venue ... Read more placed on them. They were very professional with every one they came in contact with.

Orin Orun Enterprises FAQ