Orlando Bridal Warehouse

Orlando, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Orlando Bridal Warehouse

Orlando Bridal Warehouse is a store selling designer gowns at discounted prices in Orlando, Florida. In addition to carrying a diverse selection of wedding gowns, veils and hair accessories. Orlando Bridal Warehouse strives to develop genuine relationships with the people who shop there and offer a positive and memorable shopping experience.

Orlando Bridal Warehouse sells wedding gowns, veils and hair accessories. We are by appointment only, with appointments lasting for one hour. There will be a stylist available to help you with your selection and in and out of the dresses.

21 Reviews for Orlando Bridal Warehouse

21 Orlando Bridal Warehouse Reviews

M
Featured
Moriah

Married on 05/18/2019

Great staff!

I found my wedding dress! I was very very picky and have been looking at so many places. I'm so happy I found what I wanted here for a great price! My sister also found her dress here! Read more I found my wedding dress! I was very very picky and have been looking at so many places. I'm so happy I found what I wanted here for a great price! My sister also found her dress here!

Leslie
Leslie Pierna

Getting married on 02/29/2020

I said yes to the Dress!!

Katie was amazing! I gave her an idea of what I was interested in and she guided me to exactly what I was looking for. I chose a couple dresses and I truly loved more than one. Wonderful selection! ... Read more Katie was super attentive and just so sweet and genuinely happy for me. She saved the best for last and this was truly a wild card as soon as I put it on I knew and she handed me that bell and got those Tears flowing! Wonderful experience!

Helenn
Helenn Bustillo

Getting married on 02/09/2020

Amazing Experience

I had my appointment at The Bridal Warehouse this past weekend and it was phenomenal. It was my 5th bridal appointment, and it ended up being the place where I found my dream dress! Kate was so ... Read more attentive and really took care of me - showing me several dresses that matched my taste, helping me get dressed, adding accessories, helping me try on the same dress several times :), etch. She is a gem and I cannot be happier that I went. Additionally they really have a great selection of amazing designer dresses that are very affordable.