Orlando Gardens

17 Reviews for Orlando Gardens

17 Orlando Gardens Reviews

User5592429

2+ years ago

Orlando Gardens-Maryland Heights have been outstanding! Always able to answer any questions and helpful in finding the other to dos on your list. By booking them as my venue, I have accomplished most ... Read more of the stressful wedding planning parts in one place. The amount of choices you get in their packages is by far the best I have seen.

M
Michelle

Married on 08/15/2015

Loved them. They were really there for us every step of the way! Food was excellent (especially liked the Asiago Risotto) and the staff was super friendly. They ensured that our wedding reception went ... Read more went without a hitch! They had great recommendations for vendors of florists, videographers, photographers, etc. and we chose most of our vendors based on this list!

J
Jessica

Married on 08/01/2015

I had my wedding reception at Orlando's and worked with Jim for nearly a year and a half of planning. Since I was planning from Texas, I needed a venue that offered almost everything I would need and ... Read more I had to have someone that I could trust to handle things. I could not be happier with the service I received from Jim during planning and from all the staff on the day of. The food was also excellent and overall, there is nothing I can complain about. I would recommend Orlando's to any bride who wants minimal stress, great food, and great customer service.