Orlando's Event and Conference Centers

Saint Louis, Missouri · View map · Visit website

About Orlando's Event and Conference Centers

The Orlando family has been hosting wedding receptions for over 50 years. In addition to our two elegant banquet facilities, we also offer catering to many of St. Louis' most unique venues. Our services include event planning and we can take care of many of the details for your wedding reception including venue search and rentals. The Orlando name in St. Louis is synonymous with excellent cuisine and impeccable service.

We invite you to contact us and discover why so many brides have chosen Orlando's to host their weddings and receptions! Or simply visit our website at www.orlandogardens.com for information on all of our wedding packages and services.

115 Reviews for Orlando's Event and Conference Centers

115 Orlando's Event and Conference Centers Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 11/10/2018

I used Orlando's for catering at the World's Fair Pavilion for my reception. My coordinator was Jim Helton and he was fantastic. He answered all of my e-mails and phone calls in a very timely manner ... Read more and made me feel very at ease during the process. He understood my vision and promised me it would all be taken care of. My guests raved about the quality of the food and we all had plenty to eat. Jim was present during the entire event, personally served the head table, and visited the guest tables to see if anyone needed anything. I would recommend Orlando's for the value and quality, but insist that you request to work with Jim!!

Brittany
Brittany Paige Holton

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Looked around, best in town

We’ve looked at venues for two months and Orlando’s Maryland Heights has to be the best venue we have found. It’s gorgeous in side and Laurie is amazing. Can’t wait for our big day Read more We’ve looked at venues for two months and Orlando’s Maryland Heights has to be the best venue we have found. It’s gorgeous in side and Laurie is amazing. Can’t wait for our big day

A
Andrew

Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely amazing

We were about a month out from our wedding when our caterer decided to pull the rug out from under us. When we were left scrambling and were uncertain what we would do for catering, Orlando’s came in ... Read more and provided us with a tremendous amount of help and hands on service. We were fortunate enough to work with Denise. Denise was patient, compassionate, and kind. She spent the time to work with us, work within the budget we had planned, and give us an excellent dining experience. The day of went so smoothly and we couldn’t have asked for a better team to serve us on the day of our wedding. Denise and the staff made things run smoothly and the food was delicious! We couldn’t ask for a better team to work with!