Orlando's Event and Conference Centers

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About Orlando's Event and Conference Centers

Orlando's Event and Conference Centers offers an array of ballrooms and banquet halls to host your special day, based in Saint Louis, Missouri. This family-owned-and-operated event service offers both quality catering and a plethora of event spaces to choose from when planning your wedding celebration. In addition to stylish spaces and delicious dishes, this service offers an extensive range of wedding packages to realize the day of your dreams

Facilities and Capacity

Orlando's Event and Conference Centers offer two luxurious venues, each with a variety of event spaces to choose from. Their Maryland Heights location offers four spacious ballrooms to host a range of wedding events such as engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Each ballroom setting offers ornate furnishings, neutral decor, and ample space. Gilded chandeliers offer a sense of grandeur, while the large mahogany bar area provides a perfect opportunity for socialization between your guests. This venue also offers a large foyer adorned with lavish furnishings and soft lighting to facilitate a sophisticated cocktail reception.

Their South County venue offers three delightful event rooms to play host to your special day. The Canova, Venus, and David Ballrooms all provide ample space for your occasion, allowing for versatility with your seating plan and room layout. All three event spaces feature neutral decor for easy transformation into the wedding theme of your choice, with elegant crystal chandeliers that can cast a warm glow on your heartfelt celebration.

Orlando's Event and Conference Centers offer a selection of comprehensive wedding packages, aiming to provide for your every event need. Their Deluxe Package includes four hours of event time in the ballroom of your choice and four hours of open bar service. It also features your chosen menu selection from the Deluxe Buffet Menu and a champagne toast. This package also includes all china, linens, and silverware. With this package, couples can choose three free upgrades from the extensive catalog which includes dramatic uplighting, a wedding cake, a hand-crafted ice-sculpture, and more. Orlando's Event and Conference Centers have been hosting spectacular wedding events and providing quality catering throughout their community for over 50 years, giving them ample experience to ensure that your occasion exceeds your expectations.

117 Reviews for Orlando's Event and Conference Centers

117 Orlando's Event and Conference Centers Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 11/10/2018

I used Orlando's for catering at the World's Fair Pavilion for my reception. My coordinator was Jim Helton and he was fantastic. He answered all of my e-mails and phone calls in a very timely manner ... Read more and made me feel very at ease during the process. He understood my vision and promised me it would all be taken care of. My guests raved about the quality of the food and we all had plenty to eat. Jim was present during the entire event, personally served the head table, and visited the guest tables to see if anyone needed anything. I would recommend Orlando's for the value and quality, but insist that you request to work with Jim!!

Brittany
Brittany Paige Holton

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Looked around, best in town

We’ve looked at venues for two months and Orlando’s Maryland Heights has to be the best venue we have found. It’s gorgeous in side and Laurie is amazing. Can’t wait for our big day Read more We’ve looked at venues for two months and Orlando’s Maryland Heights has to be the best venue we have found. It’s gorgeous in side and Laurie is amazing. Can’t wait for our big day

Darcy
Darcy Mares

Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful!

We loved Orlandos for our wedding. Scott Orlando was amazing! From the first tasting I was so impressed and it just got better from there. Scott made a point to come introduce himself to me at the ... Read more public tasting and made sure he was available if I had any questions. He really made a point to try and make me feel welcomed. We went to many other tastings where this was not the case. After booking Orlandos, Scott answered all my questions every time I called. He always got back to me very quickly if he was not in the office. We loved meeting with him and planning our reception. He made sure to listen and do exactly what we wanted. Everything was set up so nicely. They helped with our center pieces, the cake, and anything else we needed. We used our own table cloths and napkins and they were very accommodating about that. The tables were all set up perfectly. The food I can also not say enough about. Everybody at our wedding raved about the food and how it was some of the best wedding food they had ever had. I can't say enough about this place. I was so impressed with Scott and his team.