Oskar Blues Oak Room

Longmont, CO · View map · Visit website

About Oskar Blues Oak Room

Couples can add a splash of industrial style to their wedding ceremony and reception when they say their vows at the Oskar Blues Oak Room, a wedding venue in Longmont, Colorado. The Oak Room is a part of the Longmont Brewery. With its custom-made oak barrel furniture and over 1,000 rustic oak barrels lining the walls, couples will have a unique and warm inviting space to exchange their vows in.

Facilities and Capacity
The Oskar Blues Oak Room can accommodate up to 280 of your wedding guests. With over 4,000 square feet, you and your guests will have plenty of room to enjoy not only your wedding ceremony, but also your bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, reception or elopement. Couples and guests will be able to take in the aging room and enjoy the personal beer bar situated in the room. The comforting scent of fresh Hotbox Roasters coffee beans will gently waft throughout the space as well, creating even more of a relaxing ambiance.

When couples choose the Oskar Blues Oak Room, they will have a space ready for entertaining with its 24-foot projection, TV and sound system. The staff can also assist you with both setting up for your wedding as well as cleaning up after the wedding and reception is over. In addition to helping you with your event rental needs, the team can also help make your selection process easier by providing you with a list of preferred vendors. Other services couples can select from include:

• In-house bar

5 Oskar Blues Oak Room Reviews

Youbin
Youbin

Married on 08/25/2018

Our wedding at The Oak Room went so smoothly and looked gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for better staff and place. Katie (the event coordinator) was very quick to respond to all of my questions, was ... Read more able to accommodate our extensive drink list, and was able to customize for our small and intimate party to not make the space seem empty. Katie was also very easy to work with both for myself and the rest of the vendors. Even before the wedding day, I was able to visit the place with my florist to talk through the setup with Katie; this was super helpful for the florist! I'm so happy that we were able to use the space for our wedding! High recommend!

E
Eva

Married on 08/11/2018

I was looking for somewhere that was flexible and relaxed for our wedding reception. I could not have found a better place. Katie was wonderful, flexible, and helpful in all possible ways. There ... Read more weren’t a million rules, the time was just what we were looking for, and the venue was beautiful. We didn’t even need any decorations other than centerpieces. It was a beautiful reception, a beautiful place, and we couldn’t have asked for easier planning. It was exactly what we were looking for: a simple, beautiful place, with not much work needed to have a fun reception, and good food. We had food catered from Cyclhops (an Oskar Blues restaurant), so we didn’t have to do any coordinating of any vendors. The reception was perfect and seamless and we couldn’t have asked for better. We highly recommend this place if you’re looking for a fun, simple, laid back venue with flexibility, a great staff, and wonderful food options.

L
Leslie

Married on 10/26/2013

AMAZING service and the food was OUTSTANDING. I had many guests tell me it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. Highly Recommend Oskar Blues! Read more AMAZING service and the food was OUTSTANDING. I had many guests tell me it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. Highly Recommend Oskar Blues!!