Ostertag Vistas

Myersville, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Ostertag Vistas

Ostertag Vistas is a historic farmhouse and wedding venue located outside of Washington, D.C in Myersville, Maryland. This enchanting property features streams, meadows and forests that combine to create a captivating wedding day atmosphere. With both indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception spaces available, you’ll be able to custom design the wedding day of your dreams when you book with Ostertag Vistas.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 300 guests at this venue. With a variety of event spaces available, you’ll be able to choose the perfect setting. Exchange vows at Fernwood, a quiet forested area on Ostertag Vista’s property. The towering trees make for the perfect place to hang tapestry or lanterns as a backdrop for your ceremony. For a more open space, utilize The Meadow, featuring wide stretched pastures and stunning scenery of the surrounding landscape. After the ceremony, your guests will have a chance to transition to the venue’s 19th century German Swiss bank barn, where they’ll enjoy dinner and dancing surrounded by the rustic charm of a beautifully historic building. Additional event spaces include:

• The Old Log Cabin
  • Willow Tree
  • The Amphitheatre
  • Indoor Stable

Ostertag Vistas provides a variety of wedding day services to ensure an excellent experience from start to finish. By offering day-of coordinating services as well as event planning services, you’ll feel equipped and supported throughout your entire planning process. Their team will supply an extensive list of nearby vendors so that you can pick out the companies that best fit your style and budget. Additionally, Ostertag Vistas provides on-site event rentals so that you can have easy access to a variety of chairs, linens, farmhouse tables, décor and more. Ostertag Vistas’ services include the following:

• Bridal suite

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 06/30/2018

Ostertag Vistas was the only venue my husband and I toured because as soon as we went on the tour, we just knew it was the one. It is an absolutely breathtaking venue and only hosts one event a day so ... Read more you have the place all to yourself. The barn itself is so picturesque and beautifully decorated. The grounds are well kept and everyone who works at Ostertag are just wonderful. Donna was our day of coordinator and she is an absolute rockstar. I had some last minute changes and lots of big requests and she helped me whenever and wherever needed. On the big day, she kept everyone on schedule and helped guests from the ceremony site, to happy hour, to dinner and then dancing. She was a pleasure to work with and our day would not have been as perfect as it was without her. Our wedding was absolutely stunning. It was everything I had ever dreamed of. All of our guests loved the venue and kept saying how much fun they were having. Ostertag Vistas was simply stunning!

J
Janelle

Married on 11/11/2017

We had an amazing November wedding at Ostertag Vistas. We had visited several other venues prior to finding Ostertag. We were thrilled with the value, the views, and the barn atmosphere that Ostertag ... Read more Ostertag offered. And, important to us, we could choose our caterer. Donna was great to work with and was very flexible with and accommodating to our plans. We were able to choose our own ceremony site, to have a horse and carriage, and to have a live band in the barn! Ostertag, along with Donna, provided the perfect venue for the best day ever!

J
Jessica

Married on 10/20/2017

I grew up down the road from ostertage for 13 years. I love the place and the fact that my dream came true of getting married there was a dream come true. I loved the idea of getting married in the ... Read more back field. And being the first at that. It was worth it. Donnna easterday is the best person so work with and I loved it. The views, decor, and above all the place is and will always be beatiful.