Ostrich Feathers by Pure Dymonds

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About Ostrich Feathers by Pure Dymonds

We specialize in Ostrich Feather Centerpiece Rentals. We offer rentals with full setup/breakdown, purchase options for the DYI bride and shipping Nationwide. We take pride in our rental service and make sure that the client is happy with the product. We offer several centerpiece options and over 40 different colors in feathers. We also have Lighted Nebulas and LampShade Centerpieces as well.Visit us today and let us make your event a Feather Fabulous Event!!!

7 Reviews for Ostrich Feathers by Pure Dymonds

7 Ostrich Feathers by Pure Dymonds Reviews

A
Andrea

Married on 07/29/2010

The service was great! And I really loved how everything turned out! I will definitely be sticking with Ostrich Feathers by Pure Dymonds. Read more The service was great! and I really loved how everything turned out! I will definitely be sticking with Ostrich Feathers by Pure Dymonds.

B
Brenda

Married on 07/27/2010

The Centerpieces that we ordered through Tricia Epps at Pure Dymonds Events were perfect! The customer support I received from the ordering thru the receipt was amazing. Our event was definitely a hit ... Read more hit with the Centerpieces and lights that we received. They were easy to assemble and when I got there, all of my material had already been shipped to the convention center and Tricia provided me all of the tracking info in advance! I even made a call to Tricia to ensure I could assembly, which she walked me through over the phone! Thanks to you Tricia for making our Symposium a success!

E
Erica

Married on 07/17/2010

Mrs. Epps, My compliments on producing such a great service. My order arrived within a week as promised, and I was delighted to be able to use everything for preparation of my special day. I found the ... Read more found the Ostrich Feather Centerpieces to be extremely easy to integrate into my floor plan and color scheme. The sleek design of the centerpieces was very sophisticated and elegant. My pictures came out wonderful. I am extremely pleased with the quality of your product, and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Erica McColl