OT Tours

Denver, CO · View map

About OT Tours

Tophat Tours is a Luxury Tailgating and Transportation, Butler Included company based in Denver, Colorado. Tophat has a luxury bus that can transport a maximum of 11 guests and is equipped with entertainment equipment. Oliver also offers a wide selection of tours and private tours that can be customized depending on what the couple wants.

See a review of Tophat by BigReviewTV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auOQBJ5wmxQ

Tophat Tours can go to multiple locations, and provide round-trip or one-way trip services. The bus is equipped with entertainment amenities such as a bar, a DVD player, bottled water/ice, and flat screens. In addition to the party bus, Tophat Tours has an SUV limo available for couples to hire.

1 Reviews for OT Tours

1 OT Tours Reviews

B
Victoria

Married on 07/29/2017

How do I even begin to describe Oliver and OT Tours? On your wedding day, one of the few things you really put any weight into is your transportation, right? Well, our BUTLER (yes, you read that ... Read more right) Oliver completely changed the game. The party bus itself is beyond amazing, complete with lots of space, great sound system with musical requests, bottled water on hand, and my personal favorite, video games. Now, that's all fine and good, but when this delightful (and adorable, to boot!) man describes himself as a Butler, he is not playing around. He not only helped us load the extensive amount of stuff on, he made sure that I, the bride, did not get rained on traveling from the home to the bus by holding my umbrella for me. While I went to go to my first look ceremony and pics with my hubster, he tended to my bridesmaids keeping them happy, laughing, and hydrated. They refused to go to the 'get ready' room because the party bus was far too much fun to leave! Just the cherry on top of that, he kept an eye on time for escorting the ladies to the group pictures. I absolutely cannot recommend OT Tours enough - completely unexpected game-changer for your wedding day! (P.S. Ladies, did I mention he's not only cute, but comes complete with a sexy, real English accent? Oh my god...)

OT Tours FAQ