OtherBrother Entertainment

Charleston, SC · View map · Visit website

About OtherBrother Entertainment

OtherBrother Entertainment is an entertainment company based in Charleston, South Carolina that books a variety of DJs and wedding bands specializing in all genres of music. Their mission is to provide high-quality entertainment and to build strong relationships with their clients.

Experience
OtherBrother Entertainment has been making extraordinary events since 2004. Their talented and professional owners have years of industry experience. They supply artists and specialty acts for over 1,000 events per year and have 150 acts that are available for individual booking.

OtherBrother Entertainment offers all kinds of diverse artists, from wedding DJs to cocktail artists to ceremony musicians. They also have photo booths and a variety of novelty acts. You can find everything you are looking for and have entertainment for each portion of your event. The team at OtherBrother will work closely with your wedding planners to ensure that your vision becomes a reality.

177 Reviews for OtherBrother Entertainment

177 OtherBrother Entertainment Reviews

Virginia
Featured
Virginia

Married on 11/20/2016

So impressed with Other Brother Entertainment and DJ Bryan Mahanes. Bryan provided acoustic guitar ceremony music for me and it was PERFECT! He was also the DJ of our reception and everyone loved him! ... Read more He mixed songs so that there was no down time in between songs and he also played almost every song that I requested to have at the reception. I only left the dance floor once! Also, the company had great communication with me throughout the whole planning process and left me feeling confident that the music would be on point.

Mitchell
Mitchell Chambless

Getting married on 06/03/2021

DJ Wade is 100% the DJ for your wedding!

When looking for a DJ or any vendor for your wedding it can be extremly confusing and overwhelming, but luckily we can promise you this is the DJ you want and need at your wedding. Not only did DJ ... Read more Wade make our after party amazing but he made it extremely personal by playing all the music our group wanted. We played every genre and every guest in attendance raved about how amazing our DJ was and that this was the most fun they have had in years. To put into perspective my wife and I are both 24 years old so we did not want someone boring who would just play a track list all night and then go home, but this experience was more than we could have ever imagined. Because of DJ Wade we had the wedding that everyone still talks about to this day and the party that they never wanted to end! Thank you DJ Wade! -Mr & Mrs Chambless

Dylan
Dylan Creech

Married on 06/22/2019

If you need a DJ, DJ United is your man

He made our night and everyone else amazing. His talent to read a crowd and DJ to what’s needed/wanted is incredible. We had a 3 hour reception and 90% of the people were dancing 100% of the time... ... Read more yes, even our grandparents. DJ Wade is everything you need to keep the party going at your event, wedding, whatever you need he can play anything to anyone and absolutely crush it. My wife and I are so happy we had him play at our wedding. Thanks DJ Wade and Other Brother Entertainment for making our big day even bigger!